Piranha(yx) 140cc install on SSR 110 DX3?

Whats up guys, I have a SSR 110 dx3 that I bought around 5 years ago and its been sitting the past couple. It needs a few things but I want to get back into pit bikes, I am looking to buy the Piranha 140 engine to install on it. Can anybody tell me what else I will need to complete the swap? Or should it just directly swap over? I know the engine comes with the harness, CDI, carb, etc......I may upgrade to a 26mm carb. I also am curious as to what rear sprocket to run? I switched it when I first had it(don't remember how many teeth) but it topped out really quick, I think the gears will be too short for the 140cc engine. But please, give me your input and advice I'm sure some of you have done a similar swap.

The swap should be very simple, I've heard 110,125 and 140s use the same mounting points. Worst case you might need to drill a few holes. Your sprocket from your 110 will make you fly off the line if ur into street racing thrills. If your like the rest of us you want a good general 140 sprocket standard for all around performance. To be honest you should find any hiccups at all, should be as simple as install and plug and play. It comes with a CDI and wiring correct?

Yes, it comes with that. I'm hoping its mostly plug and play, would definitely be nice. Anybody know what size rear sprocket is standard? I'm also trying to decide if I should upgrade to the vm26 carb, or just run it with the carb that it comes with for the time being.

Yes, it comes with that. I'm hoping its mostly plug and play, would definitely be nice. Anybody know what size rear sprocket is standard? I'm also trying to decide if I should upgrade to the vm26 carb, or just run it with the carb that it comes with for the time being.

I would rock the stock one it comes with, piranha is pretty well the best and I'm sure would have a decent carb thrown on rather than a piece if garb. Try it out and if you feel you need more power then make the change. I've never even seen one in person so I have no idea on how many tooth sprocket or what, ur going to have to check forums and such.