How do I wire a 3 phase stator coil into my existing harnas

I had to put a new stator coil on my Xr600,apparently it's a 3 phase one having 3 yellow wires,a black and red and a green,the original stator had white and yellow,yellow,black and red,pink and a green wire

Two wires green and white and yellow went to a rectifier under the seat,black and red looks like it's going to the cdi and the rest of the wires to a rectifier near the lights attached to a capacitor

Green and black and red I have no problem with,but how do I know witch of the yellow wires goes to where?

Good morning and happy new year,I think doing the re-wire thing is the safest option,I have a rectifier that came off a old twin I restored,but again need some advice on wire coulors,not sure which bike it was originally from,7 wires yellow/black x 3 and 2 x red/black 2x blue/black

• 5 years later...

Three phase 3 yellow wires from stator you need a 3 phase rectifer with three yellow a red and a black, red is live + black is negitive - solder any three yellow wires from your  three phase stator to any of the three yellow wires to your rectifer black to negitive on battery and red to battery you could put a 20 amp fuse inline to your battery. rectfiers need to be located in a good ventlated area because heat distroys them. be safe Andy

• Helpful 1

• 2 months later...