Kennedy Meadows/Barstow New Kenda Tire Woo Hoo

This looks like the answer to us trials tire goo roos. The best of both rides. I wonder what the sidewall strength is compared to the MT-43. I'm willing to try it unless it gets pretty bad reviews. Coming out in early 2015. Sorry, I've tried to post a pic three times. Damn work computer. My biggest gripe about the MT-43 was no sidewall treads. Now my wish came true. Not to mention I've had Equilibrium issues for years. This tire was made for me.

http://www.kendatire.com/en/motorcycle/mx-off-road/equilibrium/?utm_source=digitalthrottle&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=equilibrium

Edited by Dube2
  • Like 1

This looks like the answer to us trials tire goo roos. The best of both rides. I wonder what the sidewall strength is compared to the MT-43. I'm willing to try it unless it gets pretty bad reviews. Coming out in early 2015. Sorry, I've tried to post a pic three times. Damn work computer. My biggest gripe about the MT-43 was no sidewall treads. Now my wish came true. Not to mention I've had Equilibrium issues for years. This tire was made for me.

http://www.kendatire.com/en/motorcycle/mx-off-road/equilibrium/?utm_source=digitalthrottle&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=equilibrium

Here you go John...

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1419953396.978497.jpg

Hey now... I sent you the FULL size image...  AND the company video...  FIRST !

Ken is the second-man buddy.  🤣

damn, my computer is taking so long right now I didn't see it till it was too late. thanks anyway, I will also lean towards the Moto

The Motoz looks better to me...  but you know the Kenda will be half the price.   👍

Truth be told I had no clue about the Kenda till I saw your post...  and ordered the Motoz last night.

Gawdamit!, Jeff is that you? LOL, I can't keep up. Next time I ride with you guys, you'll have to re-introduce yourselves again. LOL

• Like 1

The Motoz looks better to me...  but you know the Kenda will be half the price.   👍

Truth be told I had no clue about the Kenda till I saw your post...  and ordered the Motoz last night.

yea, that Motoz tire and UHD tube will be like having tank tracks.