2012 300 XCW Carb rebuild kit

Hey folks need some help finding a carb rebuilt kit. My last ride my carb was overflowing a bit. Rather than cleaning it and hoping for the best I figured I just rebuild it new seat, valve and so forth and maybe a float if it's bad. Seems hard to find a kit. Will standard PWK 36mm parts fit it? Thanks in advance!

I didn't have any overflow issues until recently. I definitely don't want mess with the float height until I've cleaned it and examined the float and valve. The thread was more about having a kit on hand and planning for the worst. Thanks for all the help.

well thats kinda the point...its all one in the same if you pull the bowl off you can remove pin that holds floats in and inspect the float needle... if the rubber is fine then you can shoot some carb cleaner thru the fuel line inlet on carb and if theres any small debris that got thru the petcock screen it will clear it out....thats really only thing that will make the fuel overflow

then you can re assemble and adjust float height....and put bowl back on, its quite a simple thing to do....your adjustng to just make sure its at the proper height....thats all

ive never really needed to have a carb rebuild kit on hand in many years too....specially with a newer bike, they just dont need rebuilding that often, they can go years and years.....ive taken bowls off and changed jetting a few times and never had a bowl leak without replacing the oring

I've had two different floats with holes that wouldn't shut off the fuel because they lost buoyancy. It does happen I've drill a hole in the floats and watched the fuel run out. But yeah I can check the float height while I'm there. Thanks