Clutch cover gasket 2006 125

Well .. Despite all the "Warning you Must remove 2 dowl pins " stickers that came in the box ....I mistakenly only removed 1 and tried to install the cover . Duh ! Warped it pretty bad. Took a lot of sanding on a flat surface to make it flat again so it wouldn't leak.

Edited by Nickx65
  • Like 1

Well .. Despite all the "Warning you Must remove 2 dowl pins " stickers that came in the box ....I mistakenly only removed 1 and tried to install the cover . Duh ! Warped it pretty bad. Took a lot of sanding on a flat surface to make it flat again so it wouldn't leak.

Well, we're guys. So we don't read directions!!!🤣

• Like 1

I would say you would use oem one as the Boyesen one has to have same shape as the one you are taking off. If you have both there, can't you just physically check that it will work?

Well I didn't want to open new gasket package and not be able to return to the dealer, but I called them and as long as I don't totally destroy wrapping and it doesn't work I can bring it back. Good news is it does seem like it will work. Thanks again.

Well I didn't want to open new gasket package and not be able to return to the dealer, but I called them and as long as I don't totally destroy wrapping and it doesn't work I can bring it back. Good news is it does seem like it will work. Thanks again.

The part number you listed is for an 03-09 YZ450F. Looks totally different to me.

YZ125

Capture125_zpse0b9e445.jpg

YZ450F

Capture450_zpsb33767a7.jpg

Edited by ubu