Carb rebuild

Hey guys just finished my carb cleaning today on my 07 yz250f and it's still a little off. Started up and runs much better after the cleaning! I don't know how to explain it but the power is off at mid throttle. Low rpms it's running great and high rpms it really kicks in. But in between the two it bogs out. What's the problem here? I flushed all the old fuel out too.

Is this what I need? I noticed the screws on the one I have now are a little stripped out so I'm assuming it's been messed with before.

Carb's are funny, I cleaned mine still had problems, if you have the time clean it again and check everything over then try what I posted. Might just be a jetting issue.

carbs are not funny.

what's funny is the totally inaccurate info given by those that shouldnt be giving any info!

the pump bowl will not change anything in the jetting unless you are actually twisting the throttle fast enough to engage the pump to squirt into the carb throat.

mid throttle is controlled by the needle size, taper and its clip position.  usually you are 1 clip too rich if it bogs here.  move the clip down 1 notch (ie that would be towards the top).  the funny part is...thats shown in a picture in the back of your manual.

carbs are not funny.

what's funny is the totally inaccurate info given by those that shouldnt be giving any info!

the pump bowl will not change anything in the jetting unless you are actually twisting the throttle fast enough to engage the pump to squirt into the carb throat.

mid throttle is controlled by the needle size, taper and its clip position. usually you are 1 clip too rich if it bogs here. move the clip down 1 notch (ie that would be towards the top). the funny part is...thats shown in a picture in the back of your manual.

Another rude post on your behalf! I can give any advice I want to give they can take it or leave it. Your lack of respect to me will not be taken lightly. There simple suggestions.