Thank you TT community

This is an awesome community of enthusiast for sure.  Before recently purchasing my DRZ I researched some things on this forum.  After seeing how active and helpful this community is it really helped solidify my DRZ decision.  It's really cool to see a bike that has been around so long (by todays standards) relatively unchanged yet have such an excellent following with great people.  I hope I too can give back as I learn the particulars of these machines.  Until then thank you for the continued support folks.

Thank you

Shawn

• Like 4

I really don't think any other site has helped as many DR-Z owners as this one has since TTs inception. Other sites have tried and did well until ego took over. Others still just did not get the following like here. Even this forum has had its ups and downs. But the positivity remains and continues to grow. Self moderated for the most part. And well moderated by the mods here too. It feels good to have a great place to share all our experiences and info with each other. A place with now wildly varied opinions and ideas to sort through to choose how YOU want to proceed. The 'this works and that don't work' expressions are so valuable.

I too thank all the helpful contributers, members or experts, noobs or veterens for all the great info, answers and questions I never thought to ask.

To all of you ...Keep up the good work!!! :D

• Like 4

I have to admit, this is the most informational as well as most pleasant forum I've ever been a part of. There's virtually no animosity and everyone is genuinely looking to help each other out.

It's a nice change of pace. Thanks for all the contributions gentlemen and ladies.

• Like 3