Another year

Since no one else made this thread...

Happy new year !

Well its been a long strange one. I almost didn't make it. But I did. Thanks to all you badasses that have made it worth it. Some have been with me for a while, some new, whatever the case, I love most of you. If I never told you directly that I don't, then I love you.

What great tales I could tell of the adventures of this year, given the comfort of a warm camp fire and a willing ear. But this is just a quick post...

I wish the best for ALL that come here for their TT fix, and to enhance the bond that makes us the TT Ca. Forum.

Don't drive home drunk!!!

• Like 15

Bolt Ranch bed , breakfast and guided desert adventure tours .

I would like to place a reservation .

Happy New Years to all Norcal and Socal TTer's .

Are you selling discount tickets??

Jeff, thanks for hosting the first miles on my 300! I'm 20 shy of the 1,000 I was hoping to clock in 5mos....prob another 50 on the plastics!

• Like 1

Well this is been the fourth best year of my life. Right behind wife 1and my two children. Kudos to the TT gang . Special thanks to those individuals who had the time patient and encouragement to push me to the next level. Many more great rides to come.

Happy birthday Billy!

• Like 2

Bolt Ranch bed , breakfast and guided desert adventure tours .

I would like to place a reservation .

Happy New Years to all Norcal and Socal TTer's .

Happy new year !!!

How can I view your profile pic in larger format ?!?! ;-)

Juuuuus kidding , sort of .. Kind of .

So, from a NorCal dude.......I hope everyone had a good New Year celebration with good-intentioned resolutions and everyone made it home safe from wherever the party was. I've enjoyed the hell out of the SoCal banter and pseudo heckling between the factions, the love-hate between former/current friends in the desert, the BS that we all do with one another in the riding community....you know.

I wish everyone the best in 2015, thank you for the hours of entertainment and info on TT that I've enjoyed, we fight, disagree, discuss, heckle, put each other down, point fingers, argue about everything, resolve nothing, share the love of riding our bikes, share new stuff, welcome a noob, shun those who don't wanna play, ignore idiots, throw out an opinion, share secrets, laugh at a rookie move.............it's the Interweb folks, we're just sayin' we wish you were here cuz we're having fun.

I'm out.........................

• Like 5