adult bars on 150r cable length ?

we have a set of 1" risers fitted on rsw clamps with renthal rc mini 784 bars

the bars are now a bit narrow looking so am considering a set of adult bars and looking into it it seems a set of Renthal 816 are a similar bend but wider

what I am wondering is whether the control cables will be long enough before I order the bars

I dont want to start messing with longer cables etc 

I don't think you will have an issue. Ive got the 3 inch rsw risers plus adult bars ( I forget off the top of my head what size they are) and I had enough cable length for everything to work. I did have to re route one cable just to give it a better path, other than that it should all work. 

I don't think you will have an issue. Ive got the 3 inch rsw risers plus adult bars ( I forget off the top of my head what size they are) and I had enough cable length for everything to work. I did have to re route one cable just to give it a better path, other than that it should all work. 

thanks 

before I go any further I am going to slide the throttle brake and clutch levers out the extra amount to see how they look 

• 5 months later...

just a quick update. fitted a set of rc high adult bars. went straight on. only mod was to trim off the front number plate tab that goes up and over the bar pad. left the bar width as they came. great improvement as my son is growing fast. he feels the bike is bigger and easier turned etc

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know the size of the stem nut on the 150rb? 2007 i dont have a socket that size and would prefer not to buy a whole set just for one

30mm

better with a ring spanner as a socket could be difficult to get on due to bars etc