California lurker's...

Alright DB I'll chime in since this isn't taking off for you.

I'm probably the biggest lurker that is local to the area. I haven't ridin much in the last couple years because work has me all gone a lot, and have only ridin a quick loop with The Letter J once.

When I am home I try to take my kids to get them the experience, and to spend time with them rather than take off on a guy's ride.

Hopefully I'll be able to make a ride with some of you guy's, but who knows if and when, I'll still be here lurking til then.

• Like 3

I used to be a pretty active member, but after getting "counseled" for posting ride reports and then moving from SOCAL to NORCAL, I haven't been riding to much, that with having a son that is just starting out and traveling a lot for work it's more about family time than personal time.  That and I took up golf so the wife and I had something to do together, now the boy wants to play also.  So between my sons activities, Rifle club, Soccer, Baseball, Scouts, Golf, Guitar lessons and hanging out with the wife and being in a new area where I don't really know anyone that rides has made riding a little less of a priority.  So I lurk here to see what you all are doing and watch the occasional video.

Holy Shit . . . this just took a depressing turn.  Guess I'd better get my shit together and get out for a ride tomorrow.  Thanks for the videos Billy . . . any more talk about golf and I might need the link for the entire series.  Kinda scary, how many rides does one have to miss to become a lurker or resort to something as extreme as golf?

• Like 1

Sure why not. I lurk this section all the time. Dunno why, most of you are in SoCal it seems, I'm in NorCal. Plus most of you seem to be full dirt whereas I'm more dual sport. I'm mostly 50/50 street/dirt. I lurk anyways since it is California and occasionally someone will post something somewhat kinda sorta relevant to my area.

Anyone with over 7,000 posts is not a lurker. More like someone who likes to hear himself talk and type. Like a horses arse, lurking is key. Riding with family is better than friends, at least they show up and ride.