Crfx Plastics. looking for some help.

Is there any major difference in the 05-08 plastics vs the 09-up that would keep me from being able to use the 09 plastics on my 05? I wanted to buy a set of white plastics, and racetech makes a full set (front, rear fenders, shrouds, and number plates) in white for around $85 shipped. but the seller says fits 05-14, but racetechs website has a different part number for the rad shrouds between the years.

Anybody know what the difference would be? 

Is there any major difference in the 05-08 plastics vs the 09-up that would keep me from being able to use the 09 plastics on my 05? I wanted to buy a set of white plastics, and racetech makes a full set (front, rear fenders, shrouds, and number plates) in white for around $85 shipped. but the seller says fits 05-14, but racetechs website has a different part number for the rad shrouds between the years.

Anybody know what the difference would be? 

It's 08 and up. 2008 was the first year of the narrow gas tank. Aside from radiator shrouds, everything else should fit fine. The early headlight shrouds are also different, but as far as I know they aren't available from the aftermarket. I have personally never tried the early rad shrouds on my 08, so I can't say first hand just how different they are.