loking for a bike

Depended on how tall you are an have you ridden anything? I think an 85,150 you might tire soon once you get the hang of it look at the crf 230 stock will get you goin an learning the ropes then when you get used to it you can pipe jet an other after market things with just those mods it really wakes the bike up

It's enough to have fun on an so on

I have a friend that's 5' she lowered the bike an done all the after market stuff an says she wishes she would have never wasted the time an money on an 80 or 150

But remember never ride without at least a helmet no matter what!

This is my bike I always rode 4 wheelers 250r's an last one was a 400ex I built jumped right in with the big xr

You'll laugh when I tell you this but to ride you have to learn how to crashImageUploadedByThumper Talk1420381755.720636.jpg

Depended on how tall you are an have you ridden anything? I think an 85,150 you might tire soon once you get the hang of it look at the crf 230 stock will get you goin an learning the ropes then when you get used to it you can pipe jet an other after market things with just those mods it really wakes the bike up

It's enough to have fun on an so on

I have a friend that's 5' she lowered the bike an done all the after market stuff an says she wishes she would have never wasted the time an money on an 80 or 150

But remember never ride without at least a helmet no matter what!

This is my bike I always rode 4 wheelers 250r's an last one was a 400ex I built jumped right in with the big xr

You'll laugh when I tell you this but to ride you have to learn how to crash📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1420381755.720636.jpg

I'm thinking long about a yz85. Is that a good bike for me I'm about 4f10inch high

Yeah I think that will be fine plus gives you exp in twisting wrenches two strokes are simple machines mix gas properly change oil reg an you should be fine

Also a 2 banger will teach you bout feathering the clutch in tight spots Thera not as much boggin them down like 4's but if you get it an love it you will be one that knows the sweet smell of an smoker!!!

Good luck an any questions just ask on here somebody will have the answer

Be careful ride safe an post some pics when ya get it

Have to tell ya to be safe cause I have two boys of my on lol

I'd add an elbow guard and a knee brace (or a knee guard) and a neck brace.

Stuff once broken is not easy to fix again.

Youd be fine with any 2 stroke 100 or so cc engine.

+1 for the neck brace

Get a kx/yz 85

Is this your first bike and will your parents be helping with maintenance? I'd say the amount of work these bikes take is too much for an 11 year old to take on by themselves, an 85 is also a lot of bike for a beginner. My younger brother is 11, 4'11 and rides a yz85, but he also had a couple years of experience on trail bikes before this.