THE KRAN

California
Krannie's 'Just Right ' Rides Thread

5,109 posts in this topic

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:58 PM, The Ruben Sandwich said:

DFW again? Get a room already....see you tomorrow.

It was a fun ride yesterday. Good to see RubenOnRye again.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mat Camara said:

90/100x21

just ordered it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 " BREAK IN THE BETA TOP END IF I GET THE BIKE BACK BY THEN AND IT'S ACTUALLY FINISHED AND NOT SCREWED UP BY THE DEALER " RIDE THIS SUNDAY, AT ROWHER FLATS

STAGE AT BOUQUET CROSSING

READY TO RIDE BY 8:30

25-55 MILES DEPENDING ON INTEREST.

Edited by THE KRAN
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a blast last weekend. Unfortunately I’m working this weekend. Have fun and I’ll join up on another ride. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, THE KRAN said:

 " BREAK IN THE BETA TOP END IF I GET THE BIKE BACK BY THEN AND IT'S ACTUALLY FINISHED AND NOT SCREWED UP BY THE DEALER " RIDE THIS SUNDAY, AT ROWHER FLATS

STAGE AT BOUQUET CROSSING

READY TO RIDE BY 8:30

25-55 MILES DEPENDING ON INTEREST.

Do you ever ride the north side of San francisquuto?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, THE KRAN said:

I have ridden there many times, but always with a 'guide'.

 

👍

I'd be interested if you do a "ride" in that area. 

Edited by wr250ish
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2018 at 7:37 PM, wr250ish said:

Do you ever ride the north side of San francisquuto?

That's a pretty big area. Are you talking about fire roads or actual trails? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aaron8 said:

That's a pretty big area. Are you talking about fire roads or actual trails? 

Both, I believe most of the access gates are "closed" but there are still a few options for entering. I'm going to ride that area Sunday and was just curious how much activity there is back there and what there is for single track. I've driven all the fire roads quite a few years ago....now I'd like to do it on 2 wheels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wr250ish said:

Both, I believe most of the access gates are "closed" but there are still a few options for entering. I'm going to ride that area Sunday and was just curious how much activity there is back there and what there is for single track. I've driven all the fire roads quite a few years ago....now I'd like to do it on 2 wheels

I'm curious about this area also. Are we talking near the DWF staging?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, pessica said:

I'm curious about this area also. Are we talking near the DWF staging?

It would be the area northeast and northwest  of DWF staging area. I've ridden the trails directly out of DWF to castaic.  There are a substantial amount of trails/roads up in that area with multiple water crossings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, wr250ish said:

Both, I believe most of the access gates are "closed" but there are still a few options for entering. I'm going to ride that area Sunday and was just curious how much activity there is back there and what there is for single track. I've driven all the fire roads quite a few years ago....now I'd like to do it on 2 wheels

Are you plated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wr250ish said:

It would be the area northeast and northwest  of DWF staging area. I've ridden the trails directly out of DWF to castaic.  There are a substantial amount of trails/roads up in that area with multiple water crossings.

Can you ride directly from the dirt lot, if you go across that little creek?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2018 at 5:28 PM, THE KRAN said:

 " BREAK IN THE BETA TOP END IF I GET THE BIKE BACK BY THEN AND IT'S ACTUALLY FINISHED AND NOT SCREWED UP BY THE DEALER " RIDE THIS SUNDAY, AT ROWHER FLATS

STAGE AT BOUQUET CROSSING

READY TO RIDE BY 8:30   9AM

25-55 MILES DEPENDING ON INTEREST.

This ride is on. Start time 9 AM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with: