7 minutes ago, KRAYNIAL said:

We may have to split up, we'll see.

I agree.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KRAYNIAL said:

Looks like about 10+ riders showing up. 

We may have to split up, we'll see.

Wow hahaaaaa

With such a short ride the bigger group shouldn't be a problem. Is everyone relatively close in skills? Or are there some that are still building? Nothing wrong with that, btw. I'm just asking to maybe help come up with a plan.

This is the break in ride for the 250fx so I feel like that should take precedence and let's all see how she does. 

I’m gonna stay local and get up into Silverado Canyon. Just need a short ride to test out the elbow.

I’ll definitely join up on the desert rides as soon as it cools down. Fremont Peak is always a favorite

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheW0LF said:

Rowher is local buddy :cheers:

As Mr. Jeffe pointed out, local as in behind the Orange Curtain:bonk:

• Helpful 1

Had a great time with you boys today.  Good group.  Thanks for putting this together, Bill.

• Like 1

Great ride today fellas and great meeting everybody. Thanks for letting me tag along.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheW0LF said:

Great ride today fellas and great meeting everybody. Thanks for letting me tag along.

Turns out I had a slow leak too, and that is why those few pounds of air you added fixed my day.

I just checked it a few minutes ago and it's down to 3psi.  Can't find the leak, so it's NoFlat time.

Just now, KRAYNIAL said:

Turns out I had a slow leak too, and that is why those few pounds of air you added fixed my day.

I just checked it a few minutes ago and it's down to 3psi.  Can't find the leak, so it's NoFlat time.

Thanks for saving my day bud. I forgot to give you my tire plugs and cartridge.