Honda rancher 350 4x4

Just got an 03 rancher. Probably needs an oil change soon. What do you guys recommend what oil I should get from Walmart and do I have to replace filter this time? And also how many qrts should I get? Thanks!

You need to change the filter everytime or you might get problems later. Do you have a manual for the quad, if so it should tell you the amount and what type to get. hope this helped.

Sometimes on these Hondas there is a dip stick with the reservoir cap. So you could drain the oil change the filter and fill it up until it's good on the dip stick. For oil I would get a 5 gallon container of rotella. It will last you a couple of years.

2 liters of 10/40 non-synthetic I also like Rotella, but any brand will work.  There is absolutely no good reason to skip the filter change.  For less than $15.00 it would be, I am sorry,  Just plain foolish.  Not the best filter but wally mart might have 6015 Fram on the shelf near the oil, and it should be less than $10.00.  There is a dip stick on the cap do not thread in to check level and run engine before checking.  

• Like 1