SX 1 Kenny Roczen Team RCH WIN!

Would that not be a TAC fork but an SFF fork instead? TAC triple air chamber ... SFF serparate function fork

nope- the bottle on the bottom of the fork is just a larger balance chamber, there is still part of that chamber inside the fork.

Look at the 2015 CRF250 OEM fork, its a TAC, but doesn't have the larger bottle like the RMZ/KXF. 

You adjust the balance chamber on those forks by a Schrader valve on the bottom of the fork lug.

It was cool to see yellow out front again. I hate that stewart wont be out there this year and peick turned blue. Imagine these three plus tickle, alessi, baggett, metcalfe and tapia. Several very young yet obviously fast kids among the seasoned field. A much needed shot in the arm for suzuki. The huskys were very impressive too.

The fact that there are so many RMZ's out there says something to me. Maybe Suzuki got back on their feet and pulled their heads out of the clouds and are offering support to the little guy again? Last year, you were hard pressed to find a yellow bike on the track if it wasn't RCH, Yosh, or MotoConcepts. Now there are a ton of guys lining up on yellow. There were even a number of them in the 250 class. Last year there was 1 privateer on a Suzuki on the east and 2 on the west that I am aware of. 

• Like 1