Tyler Bowers the next up and coming?

Keep an eye on this guy. He's got some serious talent. I've watched him dominate the arenacoss circuit and he got podium on his first supercross race which is impressive. I like his aggressive style and determination (ok so his heat race run in with osbourne was a little much for a qualifier)  👍

A1 was not his first supercross race.

• Like 5

My bad. I assumed it was his first. He didn't seem very comfortable in front of the camera.

I disagree.  He seemed very comfortable speaking his mind and saying exactly what he wanted to say after the heat race and the main.

He'll make it interesting this year, that's for sure.

• Like 3

My bad. I assumed it was his first. He didn't seem very comfortable in front of the camera.

Why, are you jealous?🤣

WHAT????  not comfy in front of the camera?  if you watched the AX then you know that guy has had a camera shoved in his face for the past 4 years.  LOL that is deff not a new thing for him.  what is your address?  under the 5th rock on the right?   :devil:   

He said in his interview that he got in trouble for the heat race bump.

Who scolded him?

Team?

AMA?

Just Curious

watch after the race you can see it on camera.  the official that is talking to him with head phones. and I'm 99% sure that was AMA.

I liked his toughness.  One thing that cracks me up is when someone gets taken out or very aggressively passed and they just take it.  He doesn't, and I can respect that.  He got bumped the corner before.

If he starts taking people out, then that's not cool.