1994 DR350 with electric start also Newbie here!

Hi All,

I just recently picked up a 1994 DR350 with electric start.....Been sitting for about 6 years and dont know where to begin on trying to get this thing going....

It doesnt have a key for the ignition....

I was thinking about buying a battery or seeing if the one on there takes a charge and doing a ignition shitch replacement along with the gas cap replacement...

Any help is much appreciated and a parts list on what I may need to get this back on the road...

Thanks All!

Hi All,

I just recently picked up a 1994 DR350 with electric start.....Been sitting for about 6 years and dont know where to begin on trying to get this thing going....

It doesnt have a key for the ignition....

I was thinking about buying a battery or seeing if the one on there takes a charge and doing a ignition shitch replacement along with the gas cap replacement...

Any help is much appreciated and a parts list on what I may need to get this back on the road...

Thanks All!

Here is a generalized video on what to do to get an old bike that has been sitting running again.

As in the video, don't even bother trying to start it or put gas in it before getting a service manual and taking apart the entire fuel system and cleaning it and replacing any fuel lines or gaskets that are needed.

I have a 1997 DR350S (street legal)

2573989_orig.jpg

Edited by thejunkman