Let me know your opinion on this 450

So I'm looking to pick up this 2006 450 next week, ive already got the owner down to $2000. I may be able to get it for a bit less. It has been hardly ridden (not sure if that's good or bad, I know these bikes have a few issues). I figured for $2000 even if I decided to sell it I should be able to get that back out of it. What do you think?

rmz.png

Well in the fall it was up for $3000, but on jan 1st he updated it to $2500. That's when I got him down to $2000 for sure, but maybe less. I figured for how clean it is that I wouldn't lose money on the deal even if 2 is all the lower he will go.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Well in the fall it was up for $3000, but on jan 1st he updated it to $2500. That's when I got him down to $2000 for sure, but maybe less. I figured for how clean it is that I wouldn't lose money on the deal even if 2 is all the lower he will go.

So, did you pop for it? I've owned several...can help with motor "must" fix.

So I'm looking to pick up this 2006 450 next week, ive already got the owner down to $2000. I may be able to get it for a bit less. It has been hardly ridden (not sure if that's good or bad, I know these bikes have a few issues). I figured for $2000 even if I decided to sell it I should be able to get that back out of it. What do you think?

Thats one clean bike hardly looks ridden. Are they the original tires? I guess I should ask did you buy it? Edited by cas747

Did you end up buying the bike? Edited by cas747