beringer tech question

hi. i have purchased the brembo radial adapter for the drz400sm and I was wondering if I would be able to use other calipers like the Beringer 100mm radial caliper on the adapater that is made for 100mm. I already have the Brembo caliper and it looks like it would be compatible aside from the fact that the back of the caliper and a notch in between the pots are shaved down for clerance to the rim and mounting bolt.

just that i cant find the rotor i want from brembo. and the beringer suits my style a bit more

also what is the cross reference on bikes that use the brembo from the factory thank you very much.

Edited by HooliganNation

hi. i have purchased the brembo radial adapter for the drz400sm and I was wondering if I would be able to use other calipers like the Beringer 100mm radial caliper on the adapater that is made for 100mm. I already have the Brembo caliper and it looks like it would be compatible aside from the fact that the back of the caliper and a notch in between the pots are shaved down for clerance to the rim and mounting bolt.

just that i cant find the rotor i want from brembo. and the beringer suits my style a bit more

also what is the cross reference on bikes that use the brembo from the factory thank you very much.

KTM's use Brembo and Beringer. I'm not 100% positive but the adapter should work.