2014/15 YZ WR 250F FX shift lever options?

My stock stock shift lever is 'worn out' in only 20 hours! The hinge is worn and the return spring seems to have lost most of its tension. I'm not a gear slammer ... I typically take it easy and carefully on each shift, but I was very surprised by this shift tip.

It's the OEM gear shift lever.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Have you tried an aftermarket shift lever?

I've used a hammerhead one on my 2006 YZ250 2-stroke and even with the +10 mm tip, it was still only good for a size 8-9 boot/stock position.

My friend tried the Tusk one on his '14 YZ450 and it was bent in the first few minutes of him riding the bike ... not going there.

I put a moose one on my 08 and it worked decently. Then I tried a hammerhead and I had to grind it a bit because it was hitting. I'm afraid to use them again on my 15. I never had issues with them previously on other friends bikes. Does gytr sell one?

I bought a few of the cheaper hammerheads off rockymountain as spares since I primarily run the CNC shifter with standard offset tip. Size 8 boot.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/950/40580/Hammerhead-Forged-Shift-Lever-Kit-With-Knurled-Tip?term=hammerhead

If you have a larger boot obviously you will need the CNC shifter with a +15 or +20 tip.