Looks like they are going both ways in the first lap Houston supercross!

4/11/15 Houston supercross track map looks confusing. Looks like they will be going both directions on the rhythm secion on the first lap. They go under the tunnell, loop back around, then back the same way. Or am I missing something??

Looks uni-directional to me

Really? You did not look at it then. Follow the start and it says first lap goes under bridge. Then right, over bridge, then where??? Has to go back to the right on the first burm.....back to the start, then to the finish line.... What are you looking at??

Edited by basilbug

Yeah that over/under bridge is &%$#@!ed.  I don't get it.  

On supercrossonline.com shows the original drawing and it says first lap with an arrow pointing under the bridge and to the right then over the bridge!!!! I don't get that....

lobotomy.jpg

Are you "havingfun"? LOL. Well, if you can, please post the track map from supercrossonline.com. It shows the direction for the first couple of turns but still does not make sense.

Edited by basilbug

Are you "havingfun"? LOL. Well, if you can, please post the track map from supercrossonline.com. It shows the direction for the first couple of turns but still does not make sense.

Just a guess here, but I'm fairly certain the track designers know which direction everyone will go on the track.

• Like 1