Tracks for Newbies

I'm in Spartanburg, got two boys ages 8 and 12 that just got SSR's. Want to give them a few months of practice but then take them to some local tracks that allow newbies to ride around and get familiar with tracks and trails.

I see there is one place in Taylors I beleive? Any other local places that would be for this age?

Brushy is in NC but two hour ride may be a bit much at first.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I'm in Spartanburg, got two boys ages 8 and 12 that just got SSR's. Want to give them a few months of practice but then take them to some local tracks that allow newbies to ride around and get familiar with tracks and trails.

I see there is one place in Taylors I beleive? Any other local places that would be for this age?

Thanks

Whitmire has a decent little riding area. Just gotta get there early before alot if people come out because then it becomes dangerous. Fast trails

Thanks

I live in Pauline btw