Given us a bad rap!

So is that LEGO encouraging kids to smoke, and/or to smuggle box packs of cigarettes (which is big deal here in the UK). lol

The crazy part is there is another set for smaller kids that emulates the same thing. It's a guy on a dirt bike running from a cop
  • Like 1

AND.... that is money in their hands... :o:o:angry::angry: I do believe they just robbed someone! Okay now I'm offended. Wasn't as bad till I seen that. No being a smarty but I believe most of us had a little run in with the law before.... ours on race bikes not dirt though. Not that we're proud of it or nothing... but not gonna lie.

AND.... that is money in their hands... :o:o:angry::angry: I do believe they just robbed someone! Okay now I'm offended. Wasn't as bad till I seen that. No being a smarty but I believe most of us had a little run in with the law before.... ours on race bikes not dirt though. Not that we're proud of it or nothing... but not gonna lie.

I know I have but it's hard to explain to my kids that guys on bike are all bad! Here is the other toy I was talking about this one looks like Debi or Kat stealing some sort of pastrys! Lol!

1420753920564.jpg

• Like 1

I know I have but it's hard to explain to my kids that guys on bike are all bad! Here is the other toy I was talking about this one looks like Debi or Kat stealing some sort of pastrys! Lol!

OMG!! What the crap is this one?! I think we all need to send them a little email just saying what you think.... that's really ridiculous. A bank again... and a pastry shop?! I mean I like cakes and donuts but geez. Well that bakery should be for the popo not the rider LOL

Ospreyfe55 I'm "stealing" your pics please! I think I will send a kind note...

Take all you want. I can email them if you need them. Believe it not they were other sets. I just didn't get pics of the others. I'm taking my son to Toys r Us tonight so I will see what else they have. But those pics were taken at walmart.
  • Like 1