New VP two stroke fuel. T2

T2, a new two-stroke racing fuel already premixed with high-quality synthetic oil

http://www.dealernews.com/dealernews/article/vp-racing-fuels-launches-new-range-consumer-fuel-additives-fuel-pop-system

I'll just continue to step on VP 110 with 91 pump swill and add Motul oil unless T2 turns out to be really cheap. Which, let's face it, it's not gonna be.

• Like 2

I have been using VP since the late 80's, gave up on pump gas years ago. Engine life and consistency leaded fuel is where it is at, it cost a little more but not dealing with ethanol, oxygenated additives, and other issues with pump. Hot humid summers and detonation from garbage pump fuel.

Any of the leaded race fuels is worth it along with a high quality premix oil. Always used Maxima Castor 927 myself never had any issues separating.

• 4 weeks later...

65 bux for 5 gallons is not bad at all.

5 gallons of 110 here is about 50 bux plus about 5 bucks in oil, its pretty close. add to the fact that fuel probably makes more power than 110 to boot.

if i still had a 2t id give it a shot for sure

man I wish I could get vp for 50 bucks. In my area it's 75/80$ for c12 

• Like 1

65 bux for 5 gallons is not bad at all.

5 gallons of 110 here is about 50 bux plus about 5 bucks in oil, its pretty close. add to the fact that fuel probably makes more power than 110 to boot.

if i still had a 2t id give it a shot for sure

Cam2 110 is 40 bucks for 5 gallons

• 1 month later...

I just started using this fuel... I think it's great.. I called vp and pro circuit and they recommended going one richer on the main and pilot if your jetting was already good.. I was using the pro circuit jetting guide already... The bike feels better, runs cleaner and has more power with better throttle response... I used it in my 03 Honda cr250, it has a 01 Honda cr250 motor with complete rebuild....ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1428092148.268029.jpg