Is my yz250 a frankenstein?

I have been finding a few discrepancies with my YZ and need to know how to nail down the specifics. I was told it is a 2003 but I saw right away the frame is a 2002. Next, I needed a kickstarter and tried a yz250f and found I have the larger 20mm shaft. I also think I confirmed the right side engine case is a 1999 (other than the obvious 20mm kickstart shaft). Today, I went to install a flywheel weight for a 2002 and it is definitely not correct. The shaft is larger than the hole on the 02 flywheel weight. These are the numbers I can find. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

VIN - JYACG12C62Axxxxxx

Right side center case - G106E-004859

Water pump cover - 5CU-0G1

Cylinder (has been replaced) - 5MW00

Flywheel - F5UR 00

Don't remember where I pulled this # from - 4DA-2118J-00

How can I at least tell if the flywheel shaft is a pre 02 or post 02? I need to send this weight back and get the correct one. It would also be good to know for future rebuild purposes.

I am not confusing the 250f. All 02+ yz 250 and 250f kickstarters will interchange. I actually now have a 2013 450 kickstarter on it. I think I may have the flywheel narrowed down to 2003+. It seems the 02 crankshaft has a smaller threaded end on the flywheel side. It has a 10mm shaft. The 03+ has a 12mm shaft. I got a 2002 flywheel weight and it wont fit, the shaft is too big for the weight. It also looks like all the 02+ flywheels looks different than pre 2002. That means this is a 2003+ flywheel and crank.

Not sure the difference, but Steahly says the 2002 flywheel weight is different than 03-15 and then 99-01 was the same. I am sure if you measure the shaft and tell Steahly they can tell you which model you need.

http://www.steahlyoffroad.com/yamaha-flywheels.html?p=2

So you probably don't have a frankenstein bike, it is probably an 02.

The 99 to 01 kick start mod is common. The 02 and up 18mm is weaker and prone to snapping so the po swapped in the 20 mm 99-01 shaft and changed the inner clutch cover to fit the bigger shaft. Any YZ 450 or WR 450 kicker except 03 will work and all the 426 kick starters.