Charging battery cycling fuel pump

Hey all! New to the forum and I have to say this place is great I've found so much useful info through everyones vast experience so I'll get right to it. A buddy of mine has a 2015 Six Days 450 and says any time he puts it on his batt charger it sound as if it cycles the fuel pump for just a second every minute or so. Has any one else experienced this? Is it a potential problem? I have a 2015 500 EXC andine does not do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your buddies bike cycles the pump because he doesn't doesn't have a key like your EXC, they are wired different.  If your buddy wants to use a tender he has to disconnect the battery ground, you don't want your pump cycling off and on.  I believe in the manual for your EXC, it says to disconnect the ground too?  Supposedly you can possibly fry your ECU. With my EXC I don't leave the tender hooked up 24-7, I just plug it in every 3 weeks or so to charge up the battery, with the ground connected.

.  I believe in the manual for your EXC, it says to disconnect the ground too?  Supposedly you can possibly fry your ECU. With my EXC I don't leave the tender hooked up 24-7, I just plug it in every 3 weeks or so to charge up the battery, with the ground connected.

I never heard of a Battery Tender Frying a ECU. They are designed to cycle off when the battery is at full capacity.  That is the entire purpose of them.  I am sure if you put a car charger on it you would fry the battery at the minimum.