Looking for local riding buddies in Pahrump. Plated 02 XR400. I am 54, out of shape and getting back into riding after a long decade ++ break. Looking for easy local trails [emoji4] Yesterday I rode up to Carpenter Canyon with my son DRZ 400 and brother KLX 305. It was a blast!

Hey there Pahrumpxr400 I think I just watched a YouTube video from your brother. Myself and 3 other guys do some riding out here. You and your son are always welcome to ride with us!

Yes he does have a vid up on YouTube from our last ride together. I live here in Pahrump and try to explore local trails when I can. Are you here in town? I am working a lot of O/T so it is not as often as I like. I will send you a PM with my cell number.

Edited by PAHRUMPXR400
change

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Jeff! How are things in Colorado? Did you get your old business back up and running?

Pete, things are going well. New business but doing the same thing. I work 80 hours a week though so I haven’t been riding. That part sucks!!! It’ll pay off eventually. Thanks for posting videos, I miss riding with you guys and I like to watch
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Jeff Decker said:

Braaap970, you have me confused with someone else I believe. I’m a firefighter in Las Vegas, and was looking for other riders during the week. Sorry Jeff Decker

Braaap970 resides in Colorado and his name is also Jeff.  Jeff Decker, Pete is usually up to ride during the week, but he is in Northern Las Vegas.  If you can swing a day on the weekend, we have some guys that ride Laughlin / Searchlight area.  We also ride in Jean, and Ute.  We used to ride with another CC Firefighter, but haven't in a while, if you happen to know a Kurt Tobler.

Edited by mch
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Jeff Decker said:

Ha, that’s funny. Now it makes since on the confusion on my part. Have a good day. Maybe I can find another web site with no other Jeff Decker’s for my sake.

You only share a first name. Braaap970 (Jeff) moved here a couple of years ago from Colorado to start a new life. He and his wife soon realized Las Vegas is not for everyone and I often feel it's not for me either but moved back to Colorado to restart his old business. Hope this helps. I can ride just about anytime so if you need a riding partner shoot me a PM. Pete

• Like 1