Looking for local riding buddies in Pahrump. Plated 02 XR400. I am 54, out of shape and getting back into riding after a long decade ++ break. Looking for easy local trails Yesterday I rode up to Carpenter Canyon with my son DRZ 400 and brother KLX 305. It was a blast!

Hey there Pahrumpxr400 I think I just watched a YouTube video from your brother. Myself and 3 other guys do some riding out here. You and your son are always welcome to ride with us!

Yes he does have a vid up on YouTube from our last ride together. I live here in Pahrump and try to explore local trails when I can. Are you here in town? I am working a lot of O/T so it is not as often as I like. I will send you a PM with my cell number.

Edited by PAHRUMPXR400
change

Yeah we’re all locals, we generally ride Fridays or Saturday. I have a 2006 KTM 450 XC that I just jetted and rebuilt the Carb so I’m itching to get a test ride this weekend.

Rode solo today. A few of the guys I usually ride with went down to Laughlin. Didn't feel like the 3 hour round trip drive just to get there. Found a decent size crevice today at Apex.

• Like 1