jmd426

twisted engineering &%$#@!

On 8/8/2018 at 2:53 PM, Bryan Bosch said:

Your CC company or paypal is far more effective. the only way.

THIS

On 8/8/2018 at 2:53 PM, Bryan Bosch said:

BBB is only valuable if they are a BBB member that cares about their rating.

BBB members that send their membership check in on time are members in good standing. BBB means nothing for the consumer.

• Like 2

They are still kind of operating i believe. My buddy jut got a set of bars from them after a frustrating few month wait with no answer to e mails or phone calls. I think it is only one of the original two partners now and lots of issues.

• Like 1

I did get through to Twisted engineering on the phone today, The gentleman that answered was very nice and is the half that bought the outer out. He did say they are still in the moving stage and its about a 2-3 weeks for shipping after the order is placed.  I think I would like to try their bar, which bend do most guys like the best? 

50 minutes ago, rocky4by said:

I did get through to Twisted engineering on the phone today, The gentleman that answered was very nice and is the half that bought the outer out. He did say they are still in the moving stage and its about a 2-3 weeks for shipping after the order is placed.  I think I would like to try their bar, which bend do most guys like the best? 

Is there a page that shows a cross reference to other bar sizes? I’d figure they probably have some reference somewhere to help guys choose a bar. Plus everyone is different in size and weight etc. Maybe you put your size and weight for similar size guys to chime in. That should help you get a better ballpark choice bar that fits you. 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider