2015 tech 7 reviews

Don't know of mine are 2015s or what year they are but they are new. Light weight. Easy buckles. Flex well. I swear they don't have as much protection as my Tech 6.

thanks for the reply Dr. I went ahead and got them

same here- I have a new pair and not sure if they are 15's. light weight,, good buckles and feel cushioned and comfy right from the get go. If I was a serious and much younger 250/450 racer that was aggressive I would opt for the best boots I can afford.

I opted for a cheap pair of oneals I ride 450s and a 250 I took a spill broke my foot in five places with the cheap boots my foot will never be the same again now I ride with gearne sd 12s. If I were wearing the gearnes I doubt I would have broke my foot. Six months later my foot is still messed up swollen blk blue I learned the hard way.

I think they will be fine for me I'm old and just play in pits and trails.I plan on doing A few mx races this year but I'm not worried about the boots for that mostly just good handguards and a chest protector for the roost! But I will report back once I try them out but it might be a while as I live in the mountains and have a stupid amount of snow right now.