Someone is starting to seem like a real douche...

So far I think the biggest douche move I've seen in the SX series is Reed throwing his little retaliation fit against Canard in Rd3. Didn't care for Reed much before that but now I hope he gets pimped on any corner that seems opportune. Serious prick move there.

I kind of like seeing Bowers in the 250's. He is a fast and competitive rider and does make it more entertaining to watch, but yeah Osborne owes him a dirt nap.

That move Reed put on Canard was super soft. The fact that Canard was adjusting his goggles is the only reason he hit the tough block. I think Canard was under the assumption that Jesus was going to save him. ?

That move Reed put on Canard was super soft. The fact that Canard was adjusting his goggles is the only reason he hit the tough block. I think Canard was under the assumption that Jesus was going to save him. ?

Oh yeah, it wasn't a hard put down, but I pretty much agree with how the AMA put it. Reed went completely out of his way to dump Canard. It wasn't a racing pass,  a misjudgement, or mistake. Just acting like a....well y know what ?

There was almost a battle between Webb and Bowers it was as Webb was lapping 17th coming up to lap Bowers.

I don't know why everyone keeps acting like there is some kind of battle for points/wins between them. Bowers is not even close to the same speed as Webb and could not do anything more than hold him up for a lap or two.

Bowers made himself look like an ass hat in that interview.

I was looking forward to the battle between Bowers and Moochie, It looked like that may

have happened had there not been the restart Malcolm can stuff em' with the best of them.

• Like 1

I was looking forward to the battle between Bowers and Moochie, It looked like that may

have happened had there not been the restart Malcolm can stuff em' with the best of them.

I gotta agree with that I would bet that the predator would put him in the cheap seats. After reading about what an ass clown that Bowers and his dad are I'm hoping he does pic a fight with MS#34.

Coop's little tantrum after the red flag was a bit much IMO  He's very competitive, I get that, but his demonstrative arm waving was a little "diva" like. 

It would have been ok if his arms had of said "awe shucks"; but they said "you've got to be kidding me, how dare you stop my race".

He had no idea if someone was seriously hurt, or if there was a wardrobe malfunction.

Edited by WALKINGWOUNDED
  • Like 2

I actually like Bowers.  He hasn't been over the top on any interviews yet, and was kidding about Webb being a punk.  He took it like a man when Webb pushed him off the track while leading.

He doesn't quite have Webb's speed, but who does consistently right now. 

The dude has a good attitude, won't be pushed around, has a personality and tries his best.  What more could a fan ask for?  I hope he can find a little bit more speed and some better starts and actually make it tough for Webb, but not sure about that at this point.