Sign in to follow this  

Florida South Florida MX

Hey all I just created a facebook group for south Florida MX riders. They seem to work pretty well for mountain biking so I figured why not for motocross also. Feel free to join if you would like. I just created the group for those looking for people to ride with or to just talk motocross nonsense. https://www.facebook.com/groups/southfloridamx/

Just sent request to join, but I believe a couple people have tried this, and have joined thise as well, but it just never seems to catch on.

Just sent request to join, but I believe a couple people have tried this, and have joined thise as well, but it just never seems to catch on.

Well that's a bummer. I've used them in the past with mountain biking to find new trails and people to ride with. Guess we will see if this one works out.

Definately a good idea. I'm always looking for places/people to ride with. I'll share the page with a few buddies.

Definately a good idea. I'm always looking for places/people to ride with. I'll share the page with a few buddies.

Awesome man hopefully it can grow into something useful. Right now it's just a few friends who enjoy riding when we're not working.

We're up to 30 now! At least we're going up and not down haha.

Almost at 100 now Joe! We're catching on.

Hell yeah. Definately works better when the right people start it and share it