Radiator guards and braces.

My buddy smashed his right rad with the EE guard. I have hit mine pretty darn good a couple times rads straight as new.

I'll try and get a picture of it later but I have smashed in my left radiator a bit with with the KTM guards as they kind of sit more in front of the radiators a d are not the best side protection. They are cool and fit nicely just not the best ever

I ride in the CA desert and end up going through a few creosote bushes during the day. Taking a direct frontal hit to the rads from some of the more stout branches causes the fins to collapse. What works best for me are frontal and side protection guards.

• Like 1

Buddy of mine has the BPDs and has bent both sides on light layover get offs. He was able to straighten them though.

I looked at them all for my 04 200. The KTM hard parts ones only fit the fairly newer bikes. BPDs will fit older bikes but they are sky high. The EEs were criticized for making the shrouds too wide. I went with the DeVol guards. Doubt I'd get them again. They are doing the job, but fit was a bit iffy. I had to get creative with the Dremel to feel good there would be no wire chafing or radiator rubbing.

• Like 1