Random pics.

Hans, totally wrong thing to do landing. You should have pinned the throttle before landing, would have brought the front end up higher and stiffend the rear suspension for a smoother landing. You would have roosted off looking like a pro. Staying on the power helps keep these bikes stable, good save from the mistake though. [emoji106]

2nd time at the mx track ever. I'm getting the hang of it! Going to stiffen up the suspension, don't you worry.
  • Like 3

I sold my dizzer today ):

But I got this sweet CRF150R Expert now! IMG_3970.thumb.JPG.7b3ecaee49d949ac678f1205b5be3bc4.JPG

Those are sweet. My nephew raced one for a few years and I bought my daughter one. If it is pre 2012 definitely do the o-ring mod and put in a 45 pilot. It will run much better. If 12 and later it has the updated carb and a better head but still needs 45 pilot. The 38 stock pilot plugs too easily if the bike sits and that little engine needs all the help it can get to suck fuel through that big FCR at low RPM.

• Like 1

Those are sweet. My nephew raced one for a few years and I bought my daughter one. If it is pre 2012 definitely do the o-ring mod and put in a 45 pilot. It will run much better. If 12 and later it has the updated carb and a better head but still needs 45 pilot. The 38 stock pilot plugs too easily if the bike sits and that little engine needs all the help it can get to suck fuel through that big FCR at low RPM. 

Cool, thanks! I've ridden one only a few times before and they're a little temperamental for sure. Any other good easy mods? I'm adding a steel brake line, spark arrester and might supermoto it eventually.

Definitely put a flex jet in it. A high compression piston wakes it up a bit. Exhaust systems do very little for the bike.

The sparky is just so I can ride trails legally. I think there are end caps with removable screens. I'll probably check the piston and cylinder in a bit when I check the valves. Hopefully the they're both still good. Maybe a better cam.