Random pics.

On 10/28/2018 at 6:17 AM, Debi Johnson said:

I know I know, been away for a while. But I am back HAHA. Stupid broken back in May, running a race series and drinking to forget has helped but not to much LMAO. I did forget my damned passwords for a few sites and yes, TT was one LMAO

I have been riding and sucked this race season due the the back but I have been riding the streets on another toy I snagged for like cheap. 2012 KTM990SMT with only like 2200 miles on it. I know WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? Full tune, dual twin Ti/crabon Akrapovic exhaust, and some other goodies. It is going to make my license hard to keep as it RIPS and wheelies without a single issue. Only issue is me and my back but I am old so there is that as well. Still beats getting old and sitting here sewing or crocheting LMAO.

So how have all of you been? hope all are healthy and well. Yes I still bring lots of adult beverages to the tracks in case any of you swing by ?

all 3.jpg

Glad to hear you survived your broken back , ouch ! All of us aussies have moved on it seems , but I bought my self another  bike last week , so I`m back aswell . It`s a real E and I`m just going through the process of getting it registered , so I can ride it on the road in australia . Cant wait , I`m gagging for it ! Look after that back , you only get one , greg

• Like 2

On 11/14/2018 at 10:31 PM, bucket list said:

Boss almost done building his Dart, fi 383 bb 4sd auto. Built as a summer daily driver, it purrrr's like a kitten but with almost 500 lbs of torque, has a little ADDITUDE.
20181102_170422.jpeg

Always had a soft spot for the 383, buddy had one in his '64 Sport Fury. Very strong motor, at least until he figured a light bulb sitting next to the motor would prevent water from freezing in the block. When he installed a new motor, direct from a circuit track racer, it walked all over my RD400! Now that really pizzed me off.....

• Like 2

Early Xmas present to self. ARRMA Kraton V3. 1 of the baddest RC's ever made . At 38 married with children it's starting to get more fun to "send it" without personal consequence.

That’s sick. Get a plane, they’re way more fun. Gliders are great too if you have somewhere to slope fly. It’s just you vs nature, trying to stay up.
  • Like 1

That’s sick. Get a plane, they’re way more fun. Gliders are great too if you have somewhere to slope fly. It’s just you vs nature, trying to stay up.
You're right, flying is also very fun. I have a Cub and T-28 , couple sport drones, some helis and a DJI Spark. Too flat for gliders in NE Ohio. I tried to learn to fly on a Blue Angel F-18 electric duct jet...I glued it back together and it's now a display piece. I might be about ready to try a jet again though.

Watch some YouTube videos of the Kraton, people think they can fly also lol. Mostly the reason I bought it. I usually break my Nitro Rustler or brushless Pede jumping . I have a mini E Revo for bashing in the house. My daughter and I had a nice stepup to the top of the couch last night. Unfortunately I had to order the wife a new scent warmer for a landing gone bad lol.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1