timoyz1

California
Random Picture Thread Reloaded

7,602 posts in this topic

What the heck is that?  :facepalm:

phone%20022_zpsozvtz8nf.jpg

Just when I thought I saw it all, I went on the roof of the new company we bought. :chachitotheextreme:

2 people like this

IMG_0541_zpsoptl7pgn.jpg

Left to Right :  Jimmy Roberts, Kenny Alexander, Louie Franco, Ricky Johnson, Chris Palermo, Somedude.  

Just another day riding with pals and getting paid on a Dodge commercial at Glen Helen.

I wonder what Krannie pays his people to come on his slow ass ride # 3 and then comment on his personal  lame thread.  Only a noob newbe would go on a must be there at 7am kickstands up or you'll miss a burger at Astro burger ride.  People who want to be a part of that program need to get a life.  Be your own trail leader, its not that hard.  IMHO

Braaaaaappppp!!!!!!!

8 people like this

Too old for this shit. I had to Google SRH..... I still don't quite &%$#@!ing understand. Must be a SoCal thing.

SRH bro

Stoners reekin' Havoc

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1423799319.207289.jpg

It's more than a clothing line it's a way of life bro

1 person likes this

mx32new.jpg

What the hell.................................RM has em on sale............................write ups are good.

I forgot if I asked, which tires are these?

My Jalapeno Beer is coming online on the 18th.  This is my 3rd time brewing this.  It will be HOT, HOT, HOT.  :rolleyes:

57-Green-Jalapeno.jpg

I had Mt. Shasta's Jalapeno Beer http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/mt-shasta-jalapeno-weed/127765/    and mine is better!  My beer is much more creamy underneath the spice.  Not my recipe.  I stole it from www.homebrewtalk.com fair 'n' square.

Sacramento beer week is this coming soon. http://www.beersinsac.com/sacramento-beer-week-2015-under-new-leadership/ Now this stuff is good.  These craft breweries are all very nice.  But my beer is better.  I just finished a "Big Daddy IPA" Clone that is even better than the original.  :crazy:  Any time you're dealing with home made goodies vs. store bought................................ you'll know what I'm talking about.

Edited by superslyko
1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By xteamrider
      New baksideDisaster flick is out! Back in early November we headed south on a 2,275 mile dualsport road trip down to California and back to ride the Mojave desert. Enjoy some amazing scenery and fast looking dirt bike guys thanks to some epic dronage as we rip up Spangler Hills and Alabama Hills! Please like and share!

• By crazybrother
      Anyone interested in riding Stonyford over the next three weeks. I just retired last week and the wife said that I need to get the "Fack" out of the House...
    • By nluni0330
      I am selling my California Plated YZ426F. This bike is very rare because there are not many CA plated YZ426F's and it is in great condition. The bike has been garaged and well maintained. The bike was just serviced and completely gone through. White Brothers Exhaust/spark arrester, Pro Taper handle bars, steering stabilizer.

New kickstand, new graphics, new fenders, new LED headlight and turn signals. Front and rear shocks have been serviced by ESP. The bike starts right up and runs well. I have a desert tank, paddle tire, stator, turn signals and other original parts I will include with this purchase. Title in hand. Best way to reach me is by email. Second best way is by text. $3400 OBO
    • By havaride

I'm heading to Pismo beach this thanksgiving and plan on riding Friday 11/24 & Saturday 11/25. Looking to stage @ Turkey flats Friday morning. I was hoping that someone has some gps routes they could message me, it'll save me time bouncing around trying to find the good stuff. I rode here years back and it kicked my@ss. Thinking redemption is needed. Thanks.
    • By MXT
      While doing some browsing/research about various models, I noticed that there are no longer any green sticker 450's for the 2018 model year of all the manufacturers (at least according to https://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/onroad/cert/ofhrv/ofmcatv_comply/2018/2018.php)
      While I'm sure KTM/Husqvarna will come out with their 450 EXC's that are green stickered in the US, I still question the lack of green sticker 450's from the Japanese manufacturers.
      Was there some sort of regulatory change or did the manufacturers just decide to pull the 2018 green stickers for some secret reason we don't know about? One of the biggest selling points of the WR450F in CA was the fact that it's green sticker, and now that they're no longer green sticker there really is no incentive to pick one up anymore.
      Does this have something to do with the sunset of the red sticker program? Is this actually going to happen? https://www.arb.ca.gov/board/books/2017/062217/17-6-3pres.pdf