timoyz1

California
Random Picture Thread Reloaded

6,312 posts in this topic

What the heck is that?  :facepalm:

phone%20022_zpsozvtz8nf.jpg

Just when I thought I saw it all, I went on the roof of the new company we bought. :chachitotheextreme:

2 people like this

IMG_0541_zpsoptl7pgn.jpg

Left to Right :  Jimmy Roberts, Kenny Alexander, Louie Franco, Ricky Johnson, Chris Palermo, Somedude.  

Just another day riding with pals and getting paid on a Dodge commercial at Glen Helen.

I wonder what Krannie pays his people to come on his slow ass ride # 3 and then comment on his personal  lame thread.  Only a noob newbe would go on a must be there at 7am kickstands up or you'll miss a burger at Astro burger ride.  People who want to be a part of that program need to get a life.  Be your own trail leader, its not that hard.  IMHO

Braaaaaappppp!!!!!!!

8 people like this

Too old for this shit. I had to Google SRH..... I still don't quite &%$#@!ing understand. Must be a SoCal thing.

SRH bro

Stoners reekin' Havoc

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1423799319.207289.jpg

It's more than a clothing line it's a way of life bro

1 person likes this

mx32new.jpg

What the hell.................................RM has em on sale............................write ups are good.

I forgot if I asked, which tires are these?

My Jalapeno Beer is coming online on the 18th.  This is my 3rd time brewing this.  It will be HOT, HOT, HOT.  :rolleyes:

57-Green-Jalapeno.jpg

I had Mt. Shasta's Jalapeno Beer http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/mt-shasta-jalapeno-weed/127765/    and mine is better!  My beer is much more creamy underneath the spice.  Not my recipe.  I stole it from www.homebrewtalk.com fair 'n' square.

Sacramento beer week is this coming soon. http://www.beersinsac.com/sacramento-beer-week-2015-under-new-leadership/ Now this stuff is good.  These craft breweries are all very nice.  But my beer is better.  I just finished a "Big Daddy IPA" Clone that is even better than the original.  :crazy:  Any time you're dealing with home made goodies vs. store bought................................ you'll know what I'm talking about.

Edited by superslyko
1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Black Mesa Offroad
      Suspension setup for a 240-250 lb rider. Extra tall Guts seat foam and gripper seat cover. Garage kept, tires are in good condition. Honda power up kit adds about 10 more horsepower. The bike is not street legal in California. 

$3000 or best offer
    • By digitalzombie
      Hello, I am looking for people to go on off road rides with. So far been to Azusa Cyn OHV and Gorman. Would prefer a little less sand a bit more green and not too far, like a day trip. What are our options?
    • By etnovass
      a new guy here, im new to California riding. just moved here from Florida. im taking the family to jawbone this weekend with their quads. looking for any advice anyone might have. my kids are 6 and 8 so im looking for a place that is kid friendly. ill be out there Friday night though Sunday so if anyones going to be out there hit me up.  
    • By akitsen
      For Sale:
      Year: 2015
      Make: Suzuki
      Model: DR650 (650cc)
      Odometer: 3,700 miles (Will keep odometer reading up to date as I use this bike regularly)
      Tires: Brand New(less than 100miles on them, you can see the new tire hairs on the tread)
      Title: Clean (in hand, and in my name)
      Price: $5100 OBO.
      - No test rides without cash in hard and a valid motorcycle license. I can provide a helmet for testing purposes. 
      Comes with:
      - Original Suzuki owners manuals
      - Maintenance records from me and previous owner.

Maintenance:
      - Bike runs perfectly and has always had its service done at Precision Motorcycles in Goleta.
      - Oil changed at 2,900 miles (Castrol 4T 10w40 Synthetic & Suzuki Oil Filter)
      - Chain regularly cleaned and lubed.
      - Air Filter cleaned and oiled every oil change.

Reason for Sale: Moving from Santa Barbara.
      Contact Info: Andrey (559) 3 four six - nine 6 two six (text message preferred prior to phone call)

• By TahuyaRider
      I have watched Washington State change over the years and being at a place in my life where all I want to do is ride trails, I am considering leaving Washington State. Where would you move to if you were set up in life and all you had to do was to enjoy the next 30 years riding trails? Your help is greatly appreciated. I have 3 places in mind, what say you guys? Where would you go? My ideal riding is technical single track. For instance I love little Naches, Tahuya obviously and Shelton areas. Thanks everyone who chimes in, much appreciated. PS. Pics are a huge bonus.