Random Picture Thread Reloaded

8,169 posts in this topic

We all know what time it is when this happens IMG_5528.thumb.jpg.5e3b82b8f3b905b50066f13255c578c4.jpg

Bet the truck gets up the hill
before the bike
8 people like this

I grew up riding a 400 cross. Fun bike, unless you are stalled in a creek bed. Hard to start that motha

19 minutes ago, still2smokin said:

SNAPP...  You know that's gonna hurt !  :smirk:

1 person likes this

On 8/13/2017 at 10:25 PM, rbernardi said:

Alive after 5 years of collecting dust in the corner of my garage.

The step bumper? 

Bike looks like in never missed a beat. 

3 people like this

4 hours ago, OldeDude said:

How I spent a good portion of the 70s:

Damn good looking boys in every one of them bands... Did I see a little Winter even? So sweet!!

Edited by 2 STOKE YZ DOC
1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By JoogJohn
      I'm headed down from Northern California in late April/May with my wife and our two dogs. We're just trying to have a relaxing vacation with our dogs and go around and eat at some good places / beaches etc. We were thinking LA but even as far as San Diego sounds good. Wife gave me the a-ok to bring my bike so I can sneak out out a bit to ride. Any suggestions on where to stay?
    • By PiutesFan
      Footage courtesy of the RAZR & his trusty drone
    • By Flifshr
      Trying to buy an older yz125 w a green sticker. I came across a 2004 that is green sticker. Per the owner "CA used to do a lottery thing on a certain year and bike and it was the 04 125 that got the green sticker". 
      I am gonna confirm the VIN, but was wondering if it's in fact true that CA issued green stickers with a lottery system for 2003 and newer bikes?
      I tried searching and couldn't find anything. 
      Thank you all for you advice. 
    • By firefinch
      I just picked up a 2018 YZ250X and need to do my break in. How gnarly is Rowher Flats after rains like we just had? I'm thinking about heading there Sunday. I moved to LA last year and I've only been there 3 or 4 times, but so far I enjoy the riding there more than most of the "day trip" locations.
      Not the biggest fan of Hungry Valley, but I imagine HV is ok despite the rain this week.
      Side note, how bad does the road in to RF get after weather like we just had?