timoyz1

California Random Picture Thread Reloaded

On 7/9/2018 at 10:28 PM, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Common... Been all the interwebz craze about dem filters. :thumbsup:

Couple fellas asked about this.  I'd use the better hose clamps...  but this is pretty spot on getting it done.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Dirkarider said:

wasteland.jpg

chill.jpg

Walker River by the Walker River Resort?

4 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

You to can have the patented MONGO wheel truing device. Only $39.98..... But wait!...... Order now and get two for the price of one while supplies last!

0711181447.jpg

It better come with a C-clamp for the file or its a ripoff! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Couple fellas asked about this.  I'd use the better hose clamps...  but this is pretty spot on getting it done.

so the 500 dont have the second filter screen inside the pump to replace also? should be changed while the pumps out if so. they can clog- ask me how i know.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ElDorado650 said:

A quickie after work. Hot but the forest all to myself

20180711_191254.jpg

20180711_181444.jpg

20180711_191328.jpg

Sooooo.... You had a "hot quickie by yourself in the forest"? 

Anybody else here a banjo? :lol:

PS..... Just teasing. Please don't hit me!

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, hockdog said:

Was thinking the same thing!

13 hours ago, hockdog said:

The Wasteland,yes walker resort  to wilson rest stop, some people had a canopy in the river & you can't see the bent over thong babe which is what I was actually trying to get in the pic....:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ran into Toshiki yesterday morning on way to cahuilla MX ... nice guy for sure !!
IMG_2235.jpg
IMG_2236.jpg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

C-clamp? Dude, in NorCal we don't need no stinking c-clamps!

0711182041a.jpg

I just had that same hitch stolen ...... MONGO ??  No really, went into the Home depot and came out and was like, you gotta be kidding me.. Even had the locking pin on and everything .. They must have had a big ass breaker bar to pop the lock cuz the jackasses dented my bumper while doing it..You know how hard it is to just find that part and not have to buy the whole set with bars and all.... damn it !!!

Edited by regul8or
  • Like 5

39 minutes ago, regul8or said:

Ran into Toshiki yesterday morning on way to cahuilla MX ... nice guy for sure !!
IMG_2235.jpg
IMG_2236.jpg

You would think he could afford a truck ?  :excuseme:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, regul8or said:

I just had that same hitch stolen ...... MONGO ??  No really, went into the Home depot and came out and was like, you gotta be kidding me.. Even had the locking pin on and everything .. You know hhow hard it is to just find that part and not have to buy the whole set with bars and all.... damn it !!!

Well I am sure there is at least one on the local black market you could get a deal on right now.  :doh:

• Like 1

Just now, Jeff aka Bolt said:

You would think he could afford a truck ?  :excuseme:

Yeah I know.. Cute truck.... Asked him if his mom knew he had it. Pretty sure I scared him a little...  Everything around him was labeled Honda..  I think his shoes were Honda built.. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Well I am sure there is at least one on the local black market you could get a deal on right now.  :doh:

yeah theres a few.. Just pisses me off, it was brand new..  I bought a small hauler to make quick trips up to Utah and the hitch was used ONCE DAMN IT!!   Need the Elite 800 set up so I can use the leveler bars I still have.... Been towing around with my adjustable aluminum and its a little sketch , especially North of Vegas when it gets windy,, I get a bit nervous when shes wagging around back there at 75 ish......

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, regul8or said:

yeah theres a few.. Just pisses me off, it was brand new..  I bought a small hauler to make quick trips up to Utah and the hitch was used ONCE DAMN IT!!   Need the Elite 800 set up so I can use the leveler bars I still have.... Been towing around with my adjustable aluminum and its a little sketch , especially North of Vegas when it gets windy,, I get a bit nervous when shes wagging around back there at 75 ish......

Well.... I just got this off the bumber of some poor bastard in So Cal at a Home Depot. Wanna buy it? :devil:

Its a good hitch, had it since 07 when I bought the travel trailer. But next season I think I'm gonna get one of those new Gen-Y hitches. Technology changes....,even in tow hitches.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Well.... I just got this off the bumber of some poor bastard in So Cal at a Home Depot. Wanna buy it? :devil:

Its a good hitch, had it since 07 when I bought the travel trailer. But next season I think I'm gonna get one of those new Gen-Y hitches. Technology changes....,even in tow hitches.

might do the same..  Look pretty cool with the sway control in the levelers .... Just once I want to catch someone thieving my shit , oh what I would do to those poor bastards .. He would be wearing that hitch like a hat after the implant...

Your pins never wore out where the bars go in ?? Mine always seem to lose the ability to hold them in without falling out after awhile.... Usually have to put a wrap tie around the piece of metal that holds it in the hitch...... New design might just solve all of that non-sense....  TAlk about technology in hitches, how bout the new 5th wheel stuff, those air ride babies are pretty sweet .....$$

• Like 2