Unbelievable Talent...

Must be how to get rid of those pesky rounded knobs and get good square edges again. Must be nice to be young and working out of someone else's back pocket.

I think that's somewhere in middle America. I feel so bad for our country when the world see this trailer park crap. America is the best country in the WORLD. But let's keep our dirty laundry to ourselves please.

Ah come on now, give the dude a break....

It's obviously making a real wheel Dyno tire out of his stock, worn out, piece of crap tire that came on the bike new. He wants max traction on the Dyno roller. Can't you see it's almost ready. Just had to get another beer to quench his thirst then he will finish the tire right after that.

He just received his 300 cc big bore stroker kit that he shipped from Brazil when he was there on a recent vacation.

His stock engine is worn out any way so he now has a Dyno tire ready to go when he gets his Monster Engine back from Terry at Powroll.

Now his bike will be ready for some serious Dyno time after breaking the engine in.

You guys are just a little bit jealous I'd say......

Edited by adnohguy
  • Like 1

traxxisfan,      that response leaves a lot to the imagination. Please say no KY and earplugs were involved HA HA. Also if I offended anybody I am sorry. Just could not resist

lol  yes to vasoline and I should use ear protection . I make hydralic hoses for fertalizer boxes, and rebuild liq systems for ag use , too many chemicals .......

but really , spinning a stock pirelli on plywood , lol  granted shifting was cool ....

Edited by Traxxasfan223