WARider525

Picture Tread! Where did you all ride this weekend?

4 hours ago, mudmixer said:
13 hours ago, TigerTanker said:
That’s where I broke my foot two months ago. Where was your fall at? Damn!! Were you alone?

No I had 2 buddy's with me,they drug my back to the trail and played leap frog back to the nearest road.it happened about 200yrd up 252 off 251.damn sore this morning .

I have video of that spot from my foot breaking trip. I'll post it up today. Damn, some gnarly stuff you fell in, you picked one hell of a spot. 

I'm reviewing footage. Damn, you got hung up on that rock didn't you, then bobbled left. Holy f what a fun fall that had to be...

Edited by TigerTanker

I have video of that spot from my foot breaking trip. I'll post it up today. Damn, some gnarly stuff you fell in, you picked one hell of a spot. 
I'm reviewing footage. Damn, you got hung up on that rock didn't you, then bobbled left. Holy f what a fun fall that had to be...
Yup,went around the root ball and hit that sideways rock too slow,lost my balance because of the speed and down I rolled.

9 minutes ago, mudmixer said:
23 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

Yup,went around the root ball and hit that sideways rock too slow,lost my balance because of the speed and down I rolled.

Well, you are in luck, I got that whole thing on tape...will dedicate it to the memory of your now deceased rotator cuff... 

• Like 1

Had to show this one off to someone.  I am from the PNW but this image is not.  Too bad.  It's so freakin' cool I posted it here anyway.

IMG_4120 (1)-smaller.jpg

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

Well, you are in luck, I got that whole thing on tape...will dedicate it to the memory of your now deceased rotator cuff... 
Awesome, I super glued my er bracelet to my number plate just to save the date,lol

6 hours ago, NumberCruncher said:

Had to show this one off to someone.  I am from the PNW but this image is not.  Too bad.  It's so freakin' cool I posted it here anyway.

IMG_4120 (1)-smaller.jpg

Colorado? I think I drove by there this Spring??

Hmmmm,near death in gifford?I had my first serious injury today out of osbourn mt in the sawtooth area of Gifford, my bike stopped at 30',I tumbled about 90'.walked out 3 miles to a rd.what a beautiful area.ill be off my bike for awhile.torn rotator,could of been bad,I just remember thinking why am I not stopping and then finally came to rest on a log.probably gonna screw with my mind for the first few rides.ENJOY THE MT'S MY FRIENDS,I'm already jonesing. 20180909_102330.jpeg.cf98470522773ef6f25b647c065efc59.jpeg20180909_102357.jpeg.9bc2d17082afd62d16a4b6ad89f8bc5f.jpeg20180909_102401.jpeg.095dadc69b298985fef97e71d477215c.jpeg
Take it easy, Glad your alive.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, TigerTanker said:

Colorado? I think I drove by there this Spring??

Stelvio Pass in Italy.  I'll be home soon.  Taking an ADV bike tour but that shot was kinda cool so I figured I'd post it here.

NC

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NumberCruncher said:

Stelvio Pass in Italy.  I'll be home soon.  Taking an ADV bike tour but that shot was kinda cool so I figured I'd post it here.

NC

I now remember. Looks just like Monarch Pass, continental divide, just east of Gunnison Colorado 

Thursday....

Legos uphill to Blowout to Blazed Ridge to Manashtash Ridge to Quartz to Lost Lake/Manashtash Lake.  Dinner at Gold Creek and then home via Pyramid.  

Not much dust....fall season is here! 

IMG_20180913_160643724_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180913_160352482_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180913_160338301_HDR.jpg

• Like 5
  • Helpful 1

7 hours ago, Barnyard509 said:

Thursday....

Legos uphill to Blowout to Blazed Ridge to Manashtash Ridge to Quartz to Lost Lake/Manashtash Lake.  Dinner at Gold Creek and then home via Pyramid.  

Not much dust....fall season is here! 

IMG_20180913_160643724_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180913_160352482_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180913_160338301_HDR.jpg

99.0 miles by my odometer FYI

• Like 2