WARider525

Picture Tread! Where did you all ride this weekend?

More pictures please!
Not too many dirt bike pics yet. Will pull some stills from the go pro when I get home.
Selfie dude is Aki Pich. Cambodia Trails is his tour outfit. Mostly WR 250/450 & a couple of 350 KTMs (I'm on one of those!).20190213_081631.jpegIMG-20190213-WA0000.jpegIMG-20190212-WA0001.jpegIMG-20190215-WA0007.jpeg20190214_093806.jpeg
  • Like 6

as many of you guys know, I am fairly new to the dirtbike scene. just a few rides ago, I would have never imagined  doing technical riding lol; heck, about 10 rides ago I would not even last more than 5 mins out in the EASY trails w/o wanting to go back home lol... constantly wondering if dirtbiking is for me. ended up doing a few black diamonds for the first time, and although not perfect and even some parts I had to walk down, but I was able to do 80% of them w/o putting my feet down lol. Mostly from people on this forums giving me advice, so I appreciate you all. figured ill share on the improvement ive been doing

image.png.5ce4d219926accd7e3dd4a82948ea002.pngimage.png.8be4cbb65cd3c2e86b2a6b5e5032e8d1.pngimage.png.72fb4a4926eff508b6b15d9eb3a6e572.png

Edited by RideWithWill
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

On 2/15/2019 at 6:41 AM, RideWithWill said:

as many of you guys know, I am fairly new to the dirtbike scene. just a few rides ago, I would have never imagined  doing technical riding lol; heck, about 10 rides ago I would not even last more than 5 mins out in the EASY trails w/o wanting to go back home lol... constantly wondering if dirtbiking is for me. ended up doing a few black diamonds for the first time, and although not perfect and even some parts I had to walk down, but I was able to do 80% of them w/o putting my feet down lol. Mostly from people on this forums giving me advice, so I appreciate you all. figured ill share on the improvement ive been doing

image.png.5ce4d219926accd7e3dd4a82948ea002.pngimage.png.8be4cbb65cd3c2e86b2a6b5e5032e8d1.pngimage.png.72fb4a4926eff508b6b15d9eb3a6e572.png

he's got the bug.....it's a good bug :)

I'm probably the only guy that is ready for some milder temps and sunshine....?

Went to work today to do my Tuesday work. I swear when the weather agrees with the bike I'll ride guilt free..., 

At least during this lull in riding, I have my two new bikes being equipped for the good stuff. And, I'm watching season one through 7 of Game of Thrones. Winter is...here.

IMG_5439.JPG.3d7e10b17271bf4dcdb846e93f9048f5.JPG

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

I'm probably the only guy that is ready for some milder temps and sunshine....?

Went to work today to do my Tuesday work. I swear when the weather agrees with the bike I'll ride guilt free..., 

At least during this lull in riding, I have my two new bikes being equipped for the good stuff. And, I'm watching season one through 7 of Game of Thrones. Winter is...here.

IMG_5439.JPG.3d7e10b17271bf4dcdb846e93f9048f5.JPG

Great minds think alike. I was doing exact same thing. 

16 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

At least during this lull in riding, I have my two new bikes being equipped for the good stuff. 

Two new bikes?
What did you buy now?

1 minute ago, guns_equal_freedom said:

Two new bikes?
What did you buy now?

fe450 and fx350, model year 18

"Valar Morghulis"

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Pittbull said:

So what have you decided to do to them as far as mods?

TigerTankVii

fe450 and fx350, model year 18
"Valar Morghulis"

Nice! What are you gonna do with all the time you’ll save not mixing gas?

5 hours ago, HHey said:

Nice! What are you gonna do with all the time you’ll save not mixing gas?

Learning how to keep up with you. 

Learning how to keep up with you. 

Not too hard. If I could only learn how to not crash..

I predict the next pics in this thread will contain lots of snow and mud or sand, rock and sage brush and maybe the Columbia River.
I was just wondering what Mattawa was looking like.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Rider6000 said:
10 hours ago, KaToomTime said:
I predict the next pics in this thread will contain lots of snow and mud or sand, rock and sage brush and maybe the Columbia River.

I was just wondering what Mattawa was looking like.

I meant to check today. There is a webcam at Desert Aire, one on the traffic circle at Mattawa and a couple on I90 that give some visuals. The most dangerous part would be frozen melt water in the rocky draws so I think some warmer weather would be good.

I meant to check today. There is a webcam at Desert Aire, one on the traffic circle at Mattawa and a couple on I90 that give some visuals. The most dangerous part would be frozen melt water in the rocky draws so I think some warmer weather would be good.
Just looked...snow on the ground. Great resource
  • Like 1

Mattawa is apparently like Christmas 

It ain’t coming sooner just because you wish it so. 

went and looked at a fx350 super nice bike, but I think I will scout out a used exc (or xcw) KTM200 for the GP single track nastys…. planning a cat creek campout in June sometime!

Edited by JRM