Nor Cal's turn - Stoneyford March 20-22..Come on up, So Cal!

Ok, finally got some time to post a few pics of the 1st Annual Stony TT Bash this past weekend. 

There is one final award the judges could not decide on, that was the Cleanest Bike Award which was a 3 way tie between Erio's 300, Husky34's 'Berg, and still2smokin's WR450 that were spotless when they arrived in camp before we hit the trails, damn near showroom clean.

One of the camp mascots, my dog Wolfie who got pretty worked up over the whole deal.........

Stony%20TT%20Trip%20March%202015%20001_z

Eldorado650 checking out the competition before the gate dropped.....

Stony%20TT%20Trip%20March%202015%20031_z

11 of 14 lined up for the start of a very dusty ride.....

Stony%20TT%20Trip%20March%202015%20024_z

Ossidog pretending to be the 30 second board Monster Energy girl.....no push-up bra though....

Stony%20TT%20Trip%20March%202015%20028_z

G-BRO, Eldo650 and still2smokin at the Steam Donkey

Stony%20TT%20Trip%20March%202015%20039_z

The mandatory pic at the Steam Donkey

Stony%20TT%20Trip%20March%202015%20041_z

That tire just looks like something went wrong in the factory, must be a Harbor Freight tire where they couldn't line up those knobby thingies straight......

Stony%20TT%20Trip%20March%202015%20004_z

So around the fire Saturday night, Slyko speculated he was the oldest one there riding that weekend, at a mere 52 years old.....This is a shot of my wife and myself at the top of Trail 4, our combined age is 119, she rides her own dirt bike.....everywhere up there. 

Stony%20TT%20Trip%20March%202015%20010_z

Next year, the 2nd Annual TT Stonyfest will be bigger and better, more awards, maybe "A" and "B" loops, Dyrtmon showing off his new leopard skin thong, Slyko and his stripper pole routine........

Edited by hockdog
  • Like 4

There is one final award the judges could not decide on, that was the Cleanest Bike Award which was a 3 way tie between Erio's 300, Husky34's 'Berg, and still2smokin's WR450 that were spotless when they arrived in camp before we hit the trails, damn near showroom clean.

Ahh..... The judges must have either missed Dan's (Motoxotica) Beta 250 RR or disqualified it for "really" being right off the show room floor.

When I grow up, I wanna be a Beta dealer too! :D

You are correct.

It is a 1998 CR250 with a CR500 motor.

My kid rides it now - as it is not plated.

That bike likes to rip your arms off and then beat you with them, but it is so damn fun!

My kid lost a little respect for it and decided to cart wheel it down a hill in Nevada.

He ended up in the ER for a concussion and the Pro-Tapers needed replaced along with the broke sub-frame.

20140628_095253_zps686bda74.jpg

You are correct.

It is a 1998 CR250 with a CR500 motor.

My kid rides it now - as it is not plated.

That bike likes to rip your arms off and then beat you with them, but it is so damn fun!

My kid lost a little respect for it and decided to cart wheel it down a hill in Nevada.

He ended up in the ER for a concussion and the Pro-Tapers needed replaced along with the broke sub-frame.

20140628_095253_zps686bda74.jpg

Ouch..... My 91 scares the crap outta me. I have a spare sub frame if you need it. Its off of a 89 I believe but from 89 up they are all identical.

Ahh..... The judges must have either missed Dan's (Motoxotica) Beta 250 RR or disqualified it for "really" being right off the show room floor.

When I grow up, I wanna be a Beta dealer too! :D

Who's this Dan guy?  Say I wanted a Beta or a Gas Gas, is he the guy to talk too?

Who's this Dan guy?  Say I wanted a Beta or a Gas Gas, is he the guy to talk too?

Beta, yes! Gas Gas he has a used one.

Gas Gas N. CA dealer is Lewisport in Copperopolis. I hear good things have not dealt with them yet. They have been big in trials for a long time.

owner of Motoxcotica in vacaville

You really want to see a new TM with KYB

DSC00297_zps6a6e78d6.jpg

Dan sell's TMs. Just started to again now that the importing issue has been resolved. Has a 250 and a 300 in shop right now from TM. He has Beta, Husqvarna and TMs. Who knows, maybe he'll start selling GasGas again too being that the nearest dealer to the Sacramento area is 2+ hours south of here.

........ HINT.....HINT Dan! :ride:

Edited by husky34

Just left Motoxotica, there is a 2014 Husky 300 2T for $3600, used but very clean for sale..........it was calling me 'cept it didn't have a happy button...........it's all about that happy button..happy button...nooooooo kicker.....

• Like 2