Sign in to follow this  

Xr650l speedo assembly

I'm looking for an xr650l speedo assembly complete. Man they are expensive. Any leads? I'm also looking at the trail tech vapor with dash. I assume with these they work for whatever wheel size you program it to? I have 17" super moto setup. Thanks

I have the one that was originally on my bike before I replaced it with a newer one.

It's the one on the bottom in this photo.  The clear plastic was all scratched up, which is why I replaced it.  You can have it for free if you'll come pick it up, otherwise for a small postage and handling charge.

Speedometers_zps46e2de2a.jpg

Where in California are you? Do you have the cable and driver also? Thanks for responding.

It says right at the bottom of every one of my posts that I'm in Folsom, CA.

And you didn't indicate where you're at.

I only have the stock speedometer assembly.  You'll have to get new parts for anything else that you need.

Somebody on here had one that they no longer needed and made me a deal.  I had to reset the mileage to match, then just swapped it in.

I figure that I can do the same with my old one for someone else here.  The scratches on the main part are worse than they appear in the above photo, because I applied a bit of saliva to it to be able to read the current mileage as I was getting the other one to match.  I had considered spraying it with some sort of clear stuff, but a better one became avaialble, so I didn't bother.

So are you also on the BayAreaRidersForum?

I have the one that was originally on my bike before I replaced it with a newer one.

It's the one on the bottom in this photo.  The clear plastic was all scratched up, which is why I replaced it.  You can have it for free if you'll come pick it up, otherwise for a small postage and handling charge.

Speedometers_zps46e2de2a.jpg

Hey Scott, I am interested on the speedo if darkeysdedave backs out. I live in Texas and can send funds through PP. Thanks!

I'm looking for an xr650l speedo assembly complete. Man they are expensive. Any leads? I'm also looking at the trail tech vapor with dash. I assume with these they work for whatever wheel size you program it to? I have 17" super moto setup. Thanks

Hey if you aint found one yet i have a complrte speedo cable/gear box with speedometer and a front hub for sale too. Let me knkw if you need anything, i have all the brackets and everything.

Hey if you aint found one yet i have a complrte speedo cable/gear box with speedometer and a front hub for sale too. Let me knkw if you need anything, i have all the brackets and everything.

Thanks for replying. I've put it on hold for a bit. The dash I'm looking for is off a 1998. It's rectangular with indicator lights and speedo as one. Thanks again.

The Trailtech Vapor is the best way as you can set it for any wheel size. If you want to use a stock speedo with 17s I bet if you use a CRF230M drive it would correct speedo as they had 17s. Here is my dash

Do you know if the drive is compatible to the xr650l hub? My 17s are laced to the original hubs. Thanks.