Replacement Light Switch Cluster

Does anyone know if there is a replacement light switch cluster for the KTM 500.  Specifically, I a looking for one that will allow me to shut off the headlight completely.  The stock cluster only allows you to go from low to high beam.  I recently replaced the headlight with a LED bulb.  I run the bike mostly in the day and off-road, so the light is more of a distraction.   A web link would be cool.

KTM Part Number: 50311070000

​This is what I have on my 05. The only Gotcha is that its modular so you'll have to source the whole stack. Turn signal switch and bar clamp.

Does anyone know if there is a replacement light switch cluster for the KTM 500.  Specifically, I a looking for one that will allow me to shut off the headlight completely.  The stock cluster only allows you to go from low to high beam.  I recently replaced the headlight with a LED bulb.  I run the bike mostly in the day and off-road, so the light is more of a distraction.   A web link would be cool.

http://sicassracing.com/store/products/switches/sicass_switches/2007-15_exc_multi-function_bar_switch?cPath=105_35_37&

You can turn headlamp  off and its 1/3rd smaller than stock,been on my bike for a year works great.

PS click on the link and read the reviews.

Edited by RollinDirty

IMG_20141018_151343_zps1348a617.jpg

I have the same on mine.  More expensive than the Sicass unit but it's much more reliable.

"Specifically, I a looking for one that will allow me to shut off the headlight completely."

well...the solution is simple....wire your LED headlight to the high beam circuit, wire nothing to the low beam circuit.  On/Off made easy with existing components.

"Specifically, I a looking for one that will allow me to shut off the headlight completely."

well...the solution is simple....wire your LED headlight to the high beam circuit, wire nothing to the low beam circuit.  On/Off made easy with existing components.

OK.  You are smarter than me.  :facepalm: That is a good idea.  Did it yesterday and I got the results I wanted without changing out the switch.  Perfect! :thumbsup: