15' 300XCW Six days Videos

Had my bike for a few months now.. Loving it so for with no complaints. Took a couple Gopro videos and thought I'd share

Edited by STOOPID400

cool videos....long hills...Thanks for sharing

Fun trails! What part of California?

Fun trails! What part of California?

A few different spots. Silverwood lake/phelan/ arrowhead area.. The desert video is in cuddeback

Sorry for my dumbness but... What's the difference between a regular 300xcw and six day?

A few different spots. Silverwood lake/phelan/ arrowhead area.. The desert video is in cuddeback

I would have guessed close. I was thinking upper elevations of Lucerne Valley and the back side of Big Bear. Great videos!

[quote

Edited by STOOPID400

Sorry for my dumbness but... What's the difference between a regular 300xcw and six day?

Other than the obvious white plastics and graphics... Different sprocket, front rotor guard, plastic skid plate, pipe guard, radiator braces, different seat cover, 4cs forks, anodized clutch slave cover, billet triple clamp. Then there's the bars, wheels, and silencer that just simply say six days.. Unsure if they're anything special.. Probably not.

Edited by STOOPID400

Other than the obvious white plastics and graphics... Different sprocket, front rotor guard, plastic skid plate, 4cs forks, anodized clutch slave cover, billet triple clamp. Then there's the bars, wheels, and silencer that just simply say six days.. Unsure if they're anything special.. Probably not.

Thanks! They definitely look good. Just always wondered what's different.

What's the price difference?

Thanks! They definitely look good. Just always wondered what's different.

What's the price difference?

Yeah I'm not entirely nuts about the Argentina graphics probably go orange at the end of the season. 1,000 bucks give or take

Other than the obvious white plastics and graphics... Different sprocket, front rotor guard, plastic skid plate, 4cs forks, anodized clutch slave cover, billet triple clamp. Then there's the bars, wheels, and silencer that just simply say six days.. Unsure if they're anything special.. Probably not.

Yeah, really big differences would be the triples and the 4CS forks I would think.  And all the bike protection that comes on it :thumbsup:

Yeah, really big differences would be the triples and the 4CS forks I would think. And all the bike protection that comes on it :thumbsup:

I agree. Yeah I do feel a difference with the triple clamps oddly enough. The forks I'm still up in the air about. Just learned today the 6 days 4cs forks are different then the standard 4cs. I guess they're valved differently. Is it all worth the extra grand.. Probably not.. Would I do it again probably not