Short turn throttle kit

I think I've found an alternative to the SSW short turn throttle kit. It's a bit cheaper and looks like the exact same kit. The dimensions appear to match up and I've talked to someone who has used it on an FCR-MX equipped for a couple of seasons without any problems.
I didn't do a search prior to posting this, so I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere.

Parts Unlimited # 052016

http://www.amazon.com/Parts-Unlimited-Straight-Throttle-XF052016/dp/B000VVMX3A

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PARTS-UNLIMITED-PART-052016-THROTTLE-WITH-CABLE-/271512804136

nice find! keep us posted when you get it. I need to replace both throttle cables and would like to go to a quick turn setup. a single cable setup without a bend would be easier to route as well.

I can tell you what doesn't work... I picked up a Vortex throttle (quickest ratio MotionPro sells), and even had MotionPro make a custom cable (which is now just sitting in the garage). It was 1/8 turn, maybe less. Way too "fast".

I picked up the ZETA quick turn tube for the DRZ.

I run the Motion Pro and Yoyodyne throttle with 50/54 mm cams on my track bike.

I picked up the ZETA quick turn tube for the DRZ.

I run the Motion Pro and Yoyodyne throttle with 50/54 mm cams on my track bike.

I've heard bad things about the Zeta aluminum throttle tube, don't know about the plastic stock replacement tubes. People talk about poor finish, burrs and such on the ally Zeta tubes. 

I can tell you what doesn't work... I picked up a Vortex throttle (quickest ratio MotionPro sells), and even had MotionPro make a custom cable (which is now just sitting in the garage). It was 1/8 turn, maybe less. Way too "fast".

I've heard that, too. Turns it into an on/off switch. lol

I've heard bad things about the Zeta aluminum throttle tube, don't know about the plastic stock replacement tubes. People talk about poor finish, burrs and such on the ally Zeta tubes. 

I've heard that, too. Turns it into an on/off switch. lol

I will be sending it back if that is the case.

I would like to try one, for me I would like a throttle that's a bit faster than the SSW.

I have the SSW on my DRZ

I have the Motion Pro " revolver " kit on my CRF , it's not bad .

Edited by NEKOOHC