TT Reviewed: Checkpoint Off-road Power Valve Cover for GasGas 2-strokes

So what is your opinion of the valve cover.  I am considering getting one for my GasGas and have no reviews of the product.  How is it working for you?  Is it working as described????  Please let me know, thanks.

Youll need to pm the reviewer. I just shared it. I had heard good things about it for a long time.. I didn't feel a great need to get it since the 300 ec has a lot of torque..but it's a great price to me considering what you get.

PART NO. 5011 

1. Larger volume chamber makes more low to mid range power and better throttle response.
  2. Machined from solid billet aluminum to exacting tolerances.
  3. Drain screw allows for elimination of excess oil.

FITMENT: All GasGas 2-strokes.

PRICE: $84.00 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 2 stokes for life
      Here are some pics of me on my new to me 2002 EC250. I love it. After i get the suspesion re-valved, LTR jetting, LTR power vlave cover, new skid plate, rad gaurds, new top end, plastics and some other odds and ends it should be awsome.

• By desertgasser300
      Looks like to me the GasGas talk out numbers any "exotic" bike in this section. Maybe it's due for it's own page? They aren't to "exotic" anymore.
      Any thoughts?
    • By cdittrichktm
      hi, i just bought a 2013 gas gas xc300 e with 20 hours on it. the owner before me pulled the electric start off and the headlight and taillight wiring. in the process of hooking the electric start and lights back up i have confused myself and am wondering if anyone has an easy to follow diagram or some good pictures of the wiring on their bike. im not very good at following wiring diagram and the one on the gas gas website in my opinion sucks. any help on this would be very much appreciated. 
      thank you
    • By svttodd
      Where can I but new blue or blue and white plastics for a 2002 EC300? I found some red, white, and yellow, but no blue. How about factory style graphics? I heard that certain years of KX plastic may be interchangeable, but which year and model ( can you even buy blue KX plastic?)? Thanks. -Todd
    • By ramcharger
      Does any one know how much hp a works 125 and 250 made?