Dunlop crying to AMA?

Supercross

Could GoldenTyre be a hidden secret? Knowing nothing about what has happened, just seems a little suspicious that Dunlop reps would be involved... Maybe the yellow was too bright?

“banks_mx(Atlanta, Ga)

Feb. 28 2015 Golden Tyre USA gets shut down at the Georgia Dome during round 9 of Monster Energy Supercross , Dunlop and event officials were seen in deep discussion with Tyler Wozneys sponsors and team manager ... so far no comment has been said by either Dunlop or Golden Tyre USA Reps. at georgia dome atlanta“

FB_IMG_1425325999201_zpsgjarhv0f.jpg

#butthurt

Could GoldenTyre be a hidden secret? Knowing nothing about what has happened, just seems a little suspicious that Dunlop reps would be involved... Maybe the yellow was too bright?

“banks_mx(Atlanta, Ga)

Feb. 28 2015 Golden Tyre USA gets shut down at the Georgia Dome during round 9 of Monster Energy Supercross , Dunlop and event officials were seen in deep discussion with Tyler Wozneys sponsors and team manager ... so far no comment has been said by either Dunlop or Golden Tyre USA Reps. at georgia dome atlanta“

That is F'd

Wonder what the hell is up with that? GoldenTyre is as big in Europe as Dunlop is here it seem's. Me thanks Dunlop feel's threatened by a superior tire company!??!

And GoldenTyre's are being sold in the U.S.A. now. And if a certain "somebody" (to remain nameless) ever get's me those at cost prices plus shipping, I may just have a new set soon! :thumbsup:

Edited by husky34

And I never buy Dunlops anymore. Stopped years ago. They need to change their name to CHUNKS. :facepalm:

And I never buy Dunlops anymore. Stopped years ago. They need to change their name to CHUNKS. :facepalm:

I tapped a few chunks that I will never admit too

Doesn't help Dunlop here. I haven't run a Dunlop in decades.

“banks_mx(Atlanta, Ga)

That really is F'ed up... thanks for spreading the word :thumbsup:

I haven't run Dunlop for years either.. 

so tell the story.  I know nothing about it

so tell the story.  I know nothing about it

well it was getting late and she said why not

I got a room across the street, your cars waiting for you to sober up 

alrighty then.....now about those tires........

Dunlops chunk something fierce in rocks.

Wonder what the hell is up with that? GoldenTyre is as big in Europe as Dunlop is here it seem's. Me thanks Dunlop feel's threatened by a superior tire company!??!

And GoldenTyre's are being sold in the U.S.A. now. And if a certain "somebody" (to remain nameless) ever get's me those at cost prices plus shipping, I may just have a new set soon! :thumbsup:

I heard the individual was seen at his local Best Buy pacing up and down the Geek Squad counter yelling....and I quote....." What the &%$#@! is a ZIP file and how the &%$#@! do I open it?"

Dunlops chunk something fierce in rocks.

Not if you run the correct tire for rocks.

Not if you run the correct tire for rocks.

We all agree, they blow!

Kiss my ass.  :D

I heard the individual was seen at his local Best Buy pacing up and down the Geek Squad counter yelling....and I quote....." What the &%$#@! is a ZIP file and how the &%$#@! do I open it?"

You kiss my ass too Meyer! .......and HOW IN THE HELL doooo you open a f'n zip file?? :banghead:  :smashpc:  :smashpc:  :smashpc:  :smashpc:  :smashpc:  :smashpc:

You kiss my ass too Meyer! .......and HOW IN THE HELL doooo you open a f'n zip file?? :banghead:  :smashpc:  :smashpc:  :smashpc:  :smashpc:  :smashpc:  :smashpc:

With my mouse

HAHA, I stopped buying them when they switchd from the 756 etc tires to the mx 51 etc tires.  I have been happily running Pirelli's for 3 or 4 years now!

Dunlop?   

If you want a tire that hooks up on a perfect track for two runs, you want a Dunlop.   If you want a tire that works after three rides, you want anything but a Dunlop.

Their traction just falls off a cliff VERY quickly.   I have liked the Kenda Millville in the rear, and I STILL LOVED the Bridgestone M59 as my front tire.  

The ONLY tire I have run in the front since 2001.