Can anyone comment on the profile of the 14/15 YZ250f?

Can anyone comment on how the profile of the 14/15 YZ250f is compared to the CRF or KXF? Mainly I want to know, does it feel slimmer, taller, do they feel top heavy when riding?

Def not top heavy

It feels wider especially near the shrouds.  You can replace the stock shrouds with cycra to make it about an inch thinner on each side.

It feels wider especially near the shrouds.  You can replace the stock shrouds with cycra to make it about an inch thinner on each side.

Compared to what which bike, both the CRF and KXF?

Compared to what which bike, both the CRF and KXF?

Compared to a CRF.  But probably a KXF too, but I'm not 100% sure.

We'll I sat on them all and looked up everything on them . ( right now I'm selling my bike to get a 2015!) the bikes are so good these days you could choose your favorite color and go from there. I personally know that I am getting the YZF because they have great quality run well and they look saweet when they are done up with nice graphics . They are fast as hell iv seen a few guys with them and they scream.

The CRF felt wide mid-rear of the bike. The CRF feels stupid narrow and makes for a easy transition getting to the front of the bike. I wouldn't hesitate to say almost too narrow. The YZF feels wide at the front, yet feels slim from the mid-rear.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna hit up the local bike shop and look them all over. The more I read about the YFZ though I'm leaning towards it. I want something more durable then what I've had in the past, of course I was buying used bikes so I'm sure that had something to do with it! LOL

Perfect the bike is that good it's damn near perfect.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna hit up the local bike shop and look them all over. The more I read about the YFZ though I'm leaning towards it. I want something more durable then what I've had in the past, of course I was buying used bikes so I'm sure that had something to do with it! LOL

The guy I bought my yz250f from wanted a new "reliable" bike.  He bought a 2014 KX250F.  Without saying anything about Kawasaki.  I'm sure the bike won't last long because I don't think the oil in the YZ was ever changed and the air filter had a couple holes in it.

In comparison to other dirt bikes the Yamahas are reliable, but they are race bikes, not trail bikes.

Well now if had a 15 yz250f for about 10 months. Its amazing. Gotta go with your gut tho. Go around and sit on each bike and see how comfortable you feel. No matter the color most people would just be happy to ride!