Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Roczen on the rocks ?

He posted this earlier today.. I hope it's nothing serious and he's back in the mix soon.. 

"Obviously Saturday night didn’t go as planned. I have to get an MRI on my ankle this week so we know what we have to do pushing forward. We need to figure out if I can keep riding and keep training or if its better to take some time off and let it heal. It wasn’t that great of a night, but we’ll figure it out and be back as strong as ever." 

I believe he knows Dungey has his number and his ego has got the best of him. 

• Like 4

He's obviously hurt, I hope he wises up and takes time off. He has an outdoor title to defend.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2

racing got a little less exciting 

We need a points system that rewards greater risk taking... That'll get RoX motivated to get out there an go for it... Or maybe Trey, he certainly needs more motivation to go out there and take bigger risks don't you think?  ;)

• Like 7

racing got a little less exciting 

It got exciting back a few places.  At one point there were three guys all almost side by side in one turn.  I think it was Canard, Tomac and Peick?  Could be wrong.

That battle was cool for a few minutes.

Dungey got into his head. He lost all focus.

He needs Adderall. 

• Like 3

He's out I'd bet on it. Time to pull out and get ready for outdoors where The Dunge will kick his tail again. 

• Like 2

He's out I'd bet on it. Time to pull out and get ready for outdoors where The Dunge will kick his tail again. 

Again? 

Again? 

Yes as in he's kicking his tail now, and he'll do it again this summer. I can tell you're excited and can't wait to see it!

I think most of you are over thinking it. Ge made a mistake and cased a triple, if he didn't do that he'd be in the thick of it. 

• Like 2

Yes as in he's kicking his tail now, and he'll do it again this summer. I can tell you're excited and can't wait to see it!

Hell yea, look at my avatar, I cant wait to see the Dunge in second. 

• Like 1

I think most of you are over thinking it. Ge made a mistake and cased a triple, if he didn't do that he'd be in the thick of it.

I said before the season even started he had an issue on the zuk coming up short, you could watch his practice vids and he see him case it all too often, then BAM two big wrecks and each time it's from coming up short. I'm not saying I know what the problem is it traction or motor but I did call it.
  • Like 1

I believe he knows Dungey has his number and his ego has got the best of him.

I think he got into the side of Reed and cased the triple. Since then he has been on a downward trend. I think his body is affecting his mind. Time to pack it in and heal.
  • Like 3

Is this the beginning of a long downward spiral, or will he get his mojo back by outdoor?

He's is (was?) the fastest guy... last year, but with the team change and his usual mid season slump will he have enough to take it to

Dungey?

From what I have seen he hasn't had much hardship in his pro career, rode fast and essentially crash free. I hope he's back to his old self by outdoor.

I was surprised to hear he didn't break anything after that crash w/ the wall @ ATL1...that was a hard hit

• Like 1

Hell yea, look at my avatar, I cant wait to see the Dunge in second. 

Being second to Roczen is nothing to be ashamed of.